Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-20, 04:28 PM  
Taiga

It can be hard to tell these days who is the victim and who is the perpetrator. Modern 'journalism' has made an art of the spin and interpretation of actions can be mystifying. Either way, I visited the BC stuff briefly and didn't care for the photos or vibe so never got into his work. I just read enough to understand his basic theme.

I am still a firm believer that bridge work/floor work variations etc can really sculpt/strengthen glutes. BC researched and pushed those ideas recently but honestly, Jane Fonda/Susan Harris/J. Greggins/Margaret Richards and similar predecessors had that all figured out decades ago. I still love their work and schedule it into my rotations periodically. I also added updated (in terms of scenery/clothes) versions such as MHB etc. I love EBX (both volumes) for mixed work--excellent all around glute development!
Old 04-27-20, 05:52 PM  
wendug

Just want to add that Tracie Long's Lift Higher is a great lower body workout. She fits a lot in to 30 minutes and I definitely feel it the next day!

Tags
booty bands, bret contreras, denise beatty, glute building, glute workouts, glutes, gluteus medius, hip strength, resistance loops, scoliosis