Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-21, 09:36 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
My co worker knows a lady that died from the covid vaccine a few days after receiving it....blood clots in the brain. She was 32 years old and left behind 4 kids....

https://www.clickondetroit.com/healt...hnson-vaccine/

No thanks...I will pass
That’s heartbreaking and there have been many deaths of young people from the experimental covid19 vaccines. Now they’re saying boosters will be needed in September for those that got the first shots. I think it’s more about money than caring about the health of people.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccines were derived from aborted fetal cells. It is something that I definitely wouldn’t want in my body. https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/...ll_Handout.pdf

I’m with you in not getting the vaccine -especially since they didn’t have full FDA approval. It’s too risky. My health is too precious.

I had COVID19 and it wasn’t bad at all. However, I had started taking supplements (zinc, quercetin, D3/K2 combo and drinking green tea) to build up my immune system when the virus first came to the states from China.
Old 05-21-21, 09:54 PM  
Leonana

Claims on VAERS deaths are very misleading. This FB Page is run by an epidemiologist and has great information.

Quote:
As a reminder, the VAERS system is a PASSIVE system of reporting. This is a system that has been around for a long time to report ANY symptoms after ANY vaccine. (You can find things like someone saying their hair dye was messed up by a vaccine. Again, anyone can report anything.)
. . . . .
Nowadays, the VAERS system is being used inappropriately. People are using numbers that are unverified to support false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines. Some of those false claims are packaged to look "sciencey".
https://www.facebook.com/friendlyneighborepidemiologist

I realize political discussion will shut down the thread. But I can't pass by this type of misinformation, it's just too important.
Old 05-21-21, 10:24 PM  
sillygirl

Just an update on my reaction to the second Pfizer vaccine. I received it a couple Saturdays ago. First day was fine. Arm wasn't as sore as the first shot, but I woke up the next morning with a headache that just got worse throughout the day. I pretty much stayed in bed the whole day because of it. Headache improved by the evening and was gone the next morning. No other symptoms.
Old 05-22-21, 08:16 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Claims on VAERS deaths are very misleading. This FB Page is run by an epidemiologist and has great information.

https://www.facebook.com/friendlyneighborepidemiologist

I realize political discussion will shut down the thread. But I can't pass by this type of misinformation, it's just too important.
It is too important, thanks for sharing that link. And it's a shame politics has to muddy up such a serious health crisis.
Closed Thread

Tags
coronavirus, covid vaccine, covid-19, vaccine, vaccine reactions, vaccines