Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-16-19, 09:47 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I would probably buy light and medium bands. You can more easily make the exercise harder by changing your hand position but you can't really make the harder band easier!

I don't think any of the series that Travel Fit is in has premixes, IIRC. Wasn't this in the Shock Cardio series that was intended to fill in between doing STS but she didn't have them done at the same time? So they were "shorter" in general? I could be wrong but that's what I remember. Funny but it wasn't until fairly recently that I have discovered the wonderful world of premixes and now I really want those options.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-19, 05:56 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Thanks, that makes sense to get light and medium bands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I would probably buy light and medium bands. You can more easily make the exercise harder by changing your hand position but you can't really make the harder band easier!

I don't think any of the series that Travel Fit is in has premixes, IIRC. Wasn't this in the Shock Cardio series that was intended to fill in between doing STS but she didn't have them done at the same time? So they were "shorter" in general? I could be wrong but that's what I remember. Funny but it wasn't until fairly recently that I have discovered the wonderful world of premixes and now I really want those options.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-19, 06:03 PM  
bjones

Travel Fit was released in a set of "Shock Cardio" DVDs that Cathe put out after STS. There were a lot of complaints that each workout was on only one DVD but had almost no premixes or bonuses on them. Each DVD could easily have fit 2 workouts AND premixes. Definitely a sore point amongst the Cathe crowd. FYI, those workouts were: MMA Fusion, MMA Boxing, MMA Kickbox, Step Moves, Athletic Step (both awesome step workouts), Cardio Core Circuit, Circuit Blast, Travel Fit, and HIIT (which did have 3 short workouts on it.)
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
band workout, band workouts, resistance bands, resistance loops, travel fit