Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-26-14, 07:54 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Does P57 ever do Black Friday sales? I would love to buy the two newest ones, but I too am hesitant because of the outrageously high price tag. TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 07:58 AM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I'm still on a fence about buying this. I read such good reviews, but I balk at spending $25 for a 30-minute workout although I did spend that much on Cardio Sculpt which was released earlier this year.

I remember that those who bought Cardio Sculpt from Amazon didn't get their rotation, but those that bought directly from P57 - did. I purchased Cardio Sculpt directly from them and got the rotation, but honestly, I could've put a better rotation in my sleep. So, if you don't get it, maybe one of the VFers can send you one, if not, judging only by the last rotation they've put together - you won't be missing much.

I have all the other workouts they've released on DVD, and I'm so tempted to buy this one, but I just can't bring myself to do it. What to do....
I'm on the fence too about both of their new DVDs. $25 seems like a lot for 30 minutes, but then I usually prefer their 30-minute workouts.

Does anyone know if they do a Black Friday sale? I'm guessing not since they are so new.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 08:01 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Does P57 ever do Black Friday sales? I would love to buy the two newest ones, but I too am hesitant because of the outrageously high price tag. TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels5 View Post
I'm on the fence too about both of their new DVDs. $25 seems like a lot for 30 minutes, but then I usually prefer their 30-minute workouts.

Does anyone know if they do a Black Friday sale? I'm guessing not since they are so new.
Hey Julie!! Great minds and all that . I doubt it too but here's hoping.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 08:02 AM  
Jewels5

Quote:
SB, I didn't see your post until I hit submit!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Old 11-26-14, 08:03 AM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Hey Julie!! Great minds and all that . I doubt it too but here's hoping.
Too funny, it happened again. I am still half awake! Yes, let's keep our hopes up!

Old 11-26-14, 08:51 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

They had some sort of Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale last year, but I can't remember the details.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 09:44 AM  
ChrisS

I purchased from Amazon and have am really enjoying it. I hated paying $25 for it but I like the length and it is definitely a good workout.
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 09:47 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I just finished Cardio Blast and loved it. Tough workout. I hate cardio but loved this. Thankfully it was 30 min or I would be collapsed. Very glad I ordered this. I really liked Chad also. This workout was so much better than what I anticipated from the clips. I received an email from P57 saying they were releasing a holiday rotation including Cardio Blast for those who bought this DVD. I bought mine from amazon. Will I still get the new rotation? Hope so.
You won't. They specifically say in the email it only applies to purchases made from their website directly

Glad you like the workout though.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 10:37 AM  
yahoo205

I really wish they would come out with new P57 DVDs (not something already online). I have a feeling when they do, it will be great.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-14, 10:41 AM  
PhyllisG

Yeah I didn't think so. I ordered CardioSculpt from their website and got the rotation. Oh well I wanted the new BarreAmped and free shipping. Maybe I will contact P57 and see if I can talk them into it. I already emailed them that it was too expensive and got NO response to that. Not complaining just whining. Love P57.

Last edited by PhyllisG; 11-26-14 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Typo
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique 57, physique 57 cardio blast