Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-12-14, 02:16 PM  
vivodream

Physique 57 Volume 2

Hello!

I have been curious about Physique 57 workouts for quite some time and have heard Kelly Ripa rave about them so I finally caved and purchased volume 2. I am hoping to really tone up my thighs and butt (and maybe get rid of some cellulite too lol) Has anyone tried this set and gotten good results from it?
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 06:16 PM  
Stevie W
VF Supporter

I tried Physique 57 and I like the shorter workouts. I do know that you need to be REALLY good at barre workouts before you attempt this one .. unless you have great flexibility and strength.
I found the longer ones had music was far too fast for me to keep up... and even if I modified because of the # of people on set, it was hard to track who I was to follow.
I am using Pop Physique and I find that fun, funny and worth doing.

LA-Story.com (blog)

Facebook.com

Twitter.com/LAStory

Pinterest.com
Stevie W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 07:45 PM  
PhyllisG

P57 is my favorite barre workouts. I just finished their 2 month rotation and loved it. I confess I like all of them....Express, the new Cardio Sculpt, the Boosters and of course the 57 min.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-14, 09:46 AM  
vivodream

Smile

Thanks for your replies Stevie and Phyllis! I have also done Pop Physique and Essentrics and enjoyed them a lot. I wanted to try a new barre rotation so I thought these would be a good addition and could hopefully help me finally get rid of some thigh jiggle! I know these will require some working up to but I am excited to give them a shot
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-14, 12:20 PM  
Stevie W
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivodream View Post
Thanks for your replies Stevie and Phyllis! I have also done Pop Physique and Essentrics and enjoyed them a lot. I wanted to try a new barre rotation so I thought these would be a good addition and could hopefully help me finally get rid of some thigh jiggle! I know these will require some working up to but I am excited to give them a shot
Hi
well I have one (ok 3 disks but one trainer/teacher) for the ballet barre
Ballet Body by Leah Sarago will kick your rear! I have not mastered this yet nor finished each disk. I stick with a section of the workout and once I master that, I move on..... bec it keeps the video fresher.
it's seriously intense.

I have the Rodale Barre3 workout too. It 2 disks and it will work you too..... it's nicely done though I find it boring a bit. I do like her Barre3 Standing Slim with Sadie Lincoln which has lots more weights that I originally thought but it works really well and it's 10 min segments.

The Core Exhale series is definitely worth investing in. They are a bit slower paced but the workout is solid

I used to have Bar Method x2 plus I still have PURE Barre workout + at least 6 Core Exhale + more.... I like barre workouts... and when I mix them with HIIT workouts like Spartacus... I am seriously sweating at the end.

LA-Story.com (blog)

Facebook.com

Twitter.com/LAStory

Pinterest.com
Stevie W is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique 57