Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-08-19, 11:08 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
LOL just so you don't disagree with yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Costello View Post
Part of my uneasiness in posting stems from having my real name as my user name. I just put in a request to have it changed. Hopefully WWWendy will see it.
I hope you can get your name changed. It does help with today's privacy and ID theft concerns.

I go through mopey times when I don't post or reply much. But, even if we try a little bit, maybe we can make things a bit more lively here.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 12:11 PM  
laurajhawk

I've been replying more often and just started a thread. Thanks for the suggestions!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 02:17 PM  
Venus

Another thread killer here

I try to check the forum regularly, though I rarely log in. I will try to post more often, too.

Vintage VFer, it's great to see all the new threads- thank you!
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 02:44 PM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

So, which of the notorious thread-killers will be the one to take this lovely 5-pager out? Just throwing my hat in the ring.
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 03:42 PM  
soulflower

I am a long time lurker, so I definitely have contributed to the problem. However, I enjoy working out at home and I use this forum for both information and inspiration. I would really hate to see it go. Therefore, I’ll commit to replying to posts. (I just hope that what I have to say and share is just a fraction of what I’ve gotten from this site.)
soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 03:51 PM  
GypsyRose

Read VF everyday, rarely post. I'll start posting more often.

Right now I'm on a Margaret Richard & Richard Simmons kick. I've been reading old reviews and appreciate them greatly. Time for me to contribute!

Thanks for the thread
GypsyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 03:58 PM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie_p View Post
So, which of the notorious thread-killers will be the one to take this lovely 5-pager out? Just throwing my hat in the ring.
I thought for sure I'd do it!
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 04:11 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
I thought for sure I'd do it!
Oh, no, you are not coming out of lurkdom to kill threads. I'm also notorious for killing threads. Thought I was going to kill the one I started but haven't. At least not yet.

I've really made an effort recently to post more often to keep this VF going. It's the one place where people actually understand my interest in fitness and that I don't see "working out" as torture. Well, it might occasionally be torture, but not normally.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 04:22 PM  
LAC

I guess that I am guilty of lurking and not posting. I read VF pretty much every day, but I hardly ever bother to log in anymore, let alone post. It would be nice to see more activity on the general discussion board, so thank you to Vintage VFer for starting this thread and trying to motivate us!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-19, 10:50 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
I guess that I am guilty of lurking and not posting. I read VF pretty much every day, but I hardly ever bother to log in anymore, let alone post. It would be nice to see more activity on the general discussion board, so thank you to Vintage VFer for starting this thread and trying to motivate us!
why do you lurk?

I'm glad we are trying to talk to each other every day.. I enjoy reading and seeing what is new without having to go to a check in.

I contributed today. Put up some STWs and that means more trips to the P.O, I dislike that part.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
500 error, vf activity