Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-15-19, 11:28 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Keilan, I'm on her email list and got this clip that way. I don't know why it's unlisted. (Unless it's the language?) She has a similar (but much longer) clip on her Facebook page.

Kittybug, I think the book is about her eating method.
Old 02-16-19, 11:00 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Hello, Chalene, you are in Show Business! Appearance is everything. Especially in the fitness industry. One can go on all day about how unfair it is.

This video is more about her insecurities than the cruelty of producers. If she felt demeaned, she should have refused the job.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-19, 11:17 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

Is she not with Beachbody anymore? I feel like I missed something.

Which makes me wonder if she is not, who owns the rights to all her programs?
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-19, 12:03 PM  
nschultz

It seems like this video was referencing when she shot Piyo. I noticed she was visibly thinner in that series.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-19, 12:42 PM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
Hello, Chalene, you are in Show Business! Appearance is everything. Especially in the fitness industry. One can go on all day about how unfair it is.

This video is more about her insecurities than the cruelty of producers. If she felt demeaned, she should have refused the job.
My thoughts exactly! If it was so horrible, why not walk away? The answer, money talks, she didn't walk. What century are we in? This waiting until you have money and then speaking doesn't work with me.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-19, 03:32 PM  
daisyduke

I love chalene’s Attitude and I love all of her programs!! If she made more I’d be the first in line to buy.
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-19, 06:43 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

I agree with what you wrote. Again, the weird part to me was discussing it with her husband. Not cool.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-19, 11:18 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I agree with what you wrote. Again, the weird part to me was discussing it with her husband. Not cool.
Yes, that is very slimy!

I have read a few articles about how Chris Pratt chose to lose weight for "Guardians of the Galaxy." The director thought he was perfect for the role and that he would cast him anyway, but suggested maybe he could lose a few pounds. So, Chris went on a grueling regimen to go from cuddly to studly. That was his choice.

He then was offered more roles, like reboots of the "Jurassic Park" franchise. That is the way of show biz. You have to decide whether to go for it, or walk away. But, don't blame others for your choices.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-19, 11:32 AM  
kas97

I really like Chalene and all of her programs, but that was such a BORING video I had a hard time getting through the nine+ minutes of it. Didn't she used to be a motivational speaker? What happened?
kas97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-19, 12:58 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

After viewing her video and that Brittany Dawn, my question is: why do fitness influencers have to wear so much mascara? Doesn't it hurt when you sweat?

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody, chalene johnson, instructors appearance