Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-13-15, 11:48 AM  
Fitstick

I also love Seasun! Her last workout was a bit easier for me to follow. Hopefully she won't do too much intricate footwork but at the same time I am hoping for something creative (no burpees please)!!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-15, 01:23 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
What DVDs are a good place to start with a Seasun? Her choreography looks hard but fun. I don't have a lot of space, so I always stay away from Amy Bento as her workouts are space hogs. I usually do Cathe step, but that's not her focus as much any more.
Last year I started learning the choreography for straight up step because I had read it was supposed to be the easiest Seasun. I learn one combo at a time and often just for 10-15 minutes at a time before moving on to a workout I know for the rest of my workout time. I only worked on it for a week or two and never got back to it but the combos I learned were fun.

I also tried z-fit at one point but was not crazy about it.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-15, 06:25 PM  
jenn38

I love Seasun. I hope it's creative but doable with good music. Stepping Up and Z step are my favorites.
Old 05-13-15, 07:28 PM  
ots

Yay! But, by killer it sounds like she might be stepping away from step. Or am I reading too much into it. I don't think of complex step as "killer" - I think of it as complicated. When I read killer, I think of something like tabata or like Patrick Goudeau's Lean Hot Body or Michelle Dozois' Peak 10.... both of them started with workouts that weren't so so killer but then got very hard....
ots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seasun zieger