Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-27-13, 06:05 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-lara View Post
That's awesome!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-13, 06:38 PM  
mercedes

I think Jennifer is great! Loved the letter even though I agree it is a bit too dramatic!
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-13, 06:56 PM  
knitter_mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspina View Post
But, for those interested in higher end fitness wear at lower end prices, have you checked out The Clymb?
I did check it out, and while I didn't find anything exactly right, it was worth signing up for a membership, since I found a few possibles for very good prices. I will be keeping on eye out, so thanks!

Kris
knitter_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 12:04 PM  
rad

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-1...an-s-role.html
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 11:26 AM  
rad

The bears took control of lulu this week. Deserving karma for the founder who placed the blame for problems with his company's products on women's bodies. Sales will abound.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1950...e?source=yahoo
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 01:43 PM  
mtngoat

Removed because it might hurt some LuLu-lover's feelings. I know some very nice people like LuLu.

Let's just say I recently passed up the opportunity to buy a new $250 LuLu coat for $48 - happened upon their Warehouse sale. I passed.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 01-25-14 at 01:46 PM. Reason: removed after second thoughts
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 02:09 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspina View Post
I've never gone into a Lululemon store so have no idea if I like their stuff or not.

But, for those interested in higher end fitness wear at lower end prices, have you checked out The Clymb? It's a deal of the day kind of thing (sort of) - very limited stock but great brands and really great prices. I got my sister some things for bday/xmas at screaming deals (Prana tops at cheaper than Target wear prices). http://www.theclymb.com

You have to sign up for an account (free, just an email address required), and you get frequent emails listing brands they currently have in stock. I've had a friend buy skis from here at an insane discount (he's a former competitive skier, so knows his stuff...).
The Clymb has some great deals but I found out the hard way that they do not offer refunds. I actually meant to post about this a few weeks ago. I purchased a few yoga tops and pants and they didn't fit so I returned them. They only give "Clymb credit" towards future purchases. I am reluctant to buy anything from them that has the potential to not fit me because you pay for shipping both ways and then have to deal with the credit. I just purchased a few things with my credit -gloves and some yoga accessories.
BTW: What I ordered originally was a yoga tank by BeUp which was gorgeous and actually fit well except it was cut too high under the arms. All the items from this manufacturer are made in the US.
http://www.beup.com/cart/about-us.html
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chip wilson, jennifer kries, lululemon