Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-10, 11:14 AM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmee57 View Post
I hesitate to post because even though I do have it, and yes I ordered it from Mary along with Booty Barre, I only did a couple of segments from it one time last week and I can't even recall any specifics. My impressions afterwards were that I remember liking it but I don't remember anything particularly different that stands out. I must revisit and make more notes next time. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
I found this amusing. I don't know why, but there are times when I do a workout in the AM and an hour later, I can't even remember what workout I did. Then, when I finally remember, I can't even picture any exercises that were actually in the video! I guess this is old age??? LOL Drives me crazy whatever it is!!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-10, 07:38 PM  
sundari

Thanks for the replies. I also thought the clip at Mary's looked really good. I liked that Tracey was using a squishy ball for abs and legs. I think for that reason alone I should have it That would allow me to have two workouts "Barre 3" and Tracey's "PSS" that use a squishy ball.
Old 12-30-10, 11:42 AM  
sundari

Just two quick questions:

What is the length of time of each section?

Total Body Warm Up

Obliques & Buns Sculpt

Legs & Thighs Burn

Total Body Challenge

Flexibility

Also Shellyann mentioned in her review that you can only do the Ab Series if you use the "Play All" option. How long is the Ab Series?
Old 12-30-10, 12:48 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
I found this amusing. I don't know why, but there are times when I do a workout in the AM and an hour later, I can't even remember what workout I did. Then, when I finally remember, I can't even picture any exercises that were actually in the video! I guess this is old age??? LOL Drives me crazy whatever it is!!
Haha. Glad you posted this. It's good to know I'm not the only one. So many Vfers post wonderful reviews with detailed breakdowns. It's great but I can never do that. Like I said, I remember liking the workout and feeling good afterwards, but that's about as detailed as I get And it's definitely old age in my case.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-10, 03:24 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmee57 View Post
Haha. Glad you posted this. It's good to know I'm not the only one. So many Vfers post wonderful reviews with detailed breakdowns. It's great but I can never do that. Like I said, I remember liking the workout and feeling good afterwards, but that's about as detailed as I get And it's definitely old age in my case.
I don't have old age to blame, but I do the same thing. Even with movies I never remember what a movie was about more than a month or so later. People will quote something from a movie and then ask "have you ever seen ____?" Like I'm suppose to remember every line out of every movie I've ever seen.

Anyway, I appreciate that some VFer's can provide such detailed break downs, but I don't preview videos I just jump in and if I wanted to provide these break downs I'd have to be watching attentively taking notes. But I can't do this, if the video is playing I have to be working ot along with it, otherwise I have 0 interest. And then at the end I really only recall either enjoying it or not...
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-11, 07:22 PM  
sundari

Just two quick questions:

What is the length of time of each section?

Total Body Warm Up

Obliques & Buns Sculpt

Legs & Thighs Burn

Total Body Challenge

Flexibility

Also Shellyann mentioned in her review that you can only do the Ab Series if you use the "Play All" option. How long is the Ab Series?

Anyone?
Old 01-03-11, 07:26 PM  
Honeydew

I don't have this one yet but I th ink I will be getting it soon!...so if no one has answered your question before I get it, I'll answer for ya! I do think that the "play all"option only playing the abs portion of the workout sounds like a glitch.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 08:24 AM  
sundari

Thanks Honeydew
Old 01-04-11, 08:36 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Sundari, I did the Obliques& Buns Sculpt and the Total Body Challenge sections so far and they were around 10 minutes each segment. I haven't done the Ab Series yet. Hope that helps a little.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 08:59 AM  
shoegoddess

I have this DVD and was thinking of putting it on the trade list as it's a hot item and I'm looking for other harder to get workouts right now. I previewed the whole workout while riding my stationary bike the other day and this workout looks really good. So I plan on keeping it for now But if someone wants to trade Tracey Anderson PDS II with me this DVD is yours

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pilates ball, pilates super sculpt, tracey mallett