Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-12-07, 11:11 PM  
BalleRina

Cowgirl: So far I've only done the 20 minute workout and I thought it was pretty good. I'm working my way through some virgin workouts this week and the longer workout is on my list so I'll have to report back when I finish it. I haven't tried the fat burning workout because it's gotten such terrible reviews but I'll probably give it a chance before it goes in the SASE pile.

TerryMia: I wouldn't say the video with the band is more glute-oriented. The bulk of the video is devoted to the side kick series (thighs). The original video has a set of 20 heel beats (laying on your stomach) as glute work while the power sculpt video has a short series of pelvic tucks as glute work. Another difference I just thought of is that the original video has a few sets of inner thigh lifts whereas the power sculpt version doesn't.

BalleRina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-07, 05:10 AM  
snapfishsis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMia
Question for anybody who has both the original and the "Power Sculpt" one...which do you prefer? Are they both pretty similar, except that the "Power" one uses the band? Thanks!
No.. I don't have that one.. I have accelerated sculpting for the abs and for the body (never did that one) but power sculpt for buns and thighs sounds great!

workouts?? pick a number...
snapfishsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-07, 07:14 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalleRina
Cowgirl: I haven't tried the fat burning workout because it's gotten such terrible reviews but I'll probably give it a chance before it goes in the SASE pile.
I gave the Fat Burning the only good review in VF history. Except for the warmup, I like it!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pilates ball, pilates band, pilates ring, triad ball, winsor ball