Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-01, 02:48 PM  
Carol L

It's always so interesting in these threads to see what you have in common with other VF'ers besides exercise!

I admire Kay, who had the courage to change her job after 20 some years--I am just about ready for a change, too. Like Germ, I'm a laboratory worker, but I have worked in a doctor's office for 20 years. We are going through big changes in our office; the doctor is considering moving to Colorado, we are short of help, and I've about had it with the place. Which brings me to VF; I think exercise is the only thing that is keeping me from losing my sanity due to stress and tension.

I have been married 23 years to a wonderful guy(but he doesn't understand my vidiocy). We have 2 beautiful daughters, ages 17 and 19. Other hobbies are reading, cooking, traveling.

I found VF about 2 years ago when searching for fitness video reviews. I lurked for quite awhile, but found out about all the other wonderful instructors out there. I've been exercising regularly for about 7 years now(I just turned 43).
After buying up all the tapes from Target/WalMart, I started ordering from Collage(based upon recommendations from VF).

In March of this year, I started trading videos-- what fun!! Having different videos makes all the difference in being able to keep going with exercise. My biggest love is step--the tougher the choreography, the better. I dislike doing strength; I am trying to get going with yoga. Great music is a big factor in whether I love a video or not.

I joined the CCT checkin in June. That gives me so much motivation! I feel like I have found many new friends here at VF. It's a great place!!!
Carol L is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread