Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-14, 10:42 AM  
Aunt Famous

Pilates mini-ball and loop

I have a Pilates mini-ball that makes me curse (silently, to myself, but curse nonetheless), thereby ruining the tranquility of my practice. It deflates too easily and remains too squishy. Ergo, the time has come for me to get a grown-up Pilates mini-ball, an investment Pilates mini-ball (if you will), rather than just relying on one that came as part of a DVD package. Any recommendations?

And while we're on the subject of equipment that makes me curse, let me mention now the loop band that I use in Supermodel Butt and Thighs. Any recommendations for a replacement that will not ride up, roll around, wend itself into a twisted, sticky half inch mess?

There, I feel better now.

Aunt Famous
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-14, 01:25 PM  
suzy
VF Supporter

I've used my FitBall Mini for several years and really like it. No problems at all.

As for the loop...I just keep adjusting it and making the best of it...and not using it very often. I'd be interested in hearing suggestions.
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-14, 03:56 AM  
Gancho Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy View Post
I've used my FitBall Mini for several years and really like it. No problems at all.
I love my FitBall Mini. In fact, I bought masses of them so that I can use them in my Pilates group classes too (my clients love them... and hate them... and love them...).

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mini ball