Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-05, 01:27 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

free scenic downloads - company seeks feedback

Hi everyone,

I recently got an email from a company based in France called http://www.look2moov.com . They have produced outdoor scenic films, approx. 10 minutes each, designed for those who use exercise equipment at home such as treadmills, stationary bikes, ski/rowing machines, etc. My contact there, Sylvie, asked me for feedback and I sent her some after downloading and watching two of the films. After receiving my feeback, she felt they would benefit from getting additional consumer feedback from a larger group. They want the candid opinions of VFers about this concept and its execution, particularly from those who use exercise machines at home and would be the target audience for a product like this, so to that end they are offering their downloads (which are regularly about $4 US) for free for the remainder of this month.

The current downloads were designed to be played right on the computer screen --they are not, at this point, of high enough quality to be burned to DVD and viewed on a larger TV screen.

If this is something that interests you or might potentially interest you, and your computer/internet connection are adequate for these large downloads, take a look and feel free to share your comments here or email them some feedback. They have some interesting ideas for future films, including settings such as Montmartre in Paris and climbing the Eiffel Tower.

Here is Sylvie's message asking for feedback:

Quote:
a new web site has just been launched : http://www.look2moov.com

it provides outdoor films (jogging, rowing, skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, hiking ....) , to inspire indoor fitness workouts (using treadmill, elliptical, rower, exercise bike, stepper...) . The site requires the Flash plug-in and a fast internet connection to download the films (10mn).

DVDs are also planned later, to increase image quality and make it watchable on TV, but for the moment, all films can be downloaded for FREE, until end of June, because consumer FEEDBACK is required to better adapt supply to demand.

- is it motivating ?
- which films, scenes, angles are useful/useless ?
- should the films be longer/shorter?
- what kind of music?
- etc...
-> Comments (positive, negative, suggestions, questions...) are welcome on the forum, or via email to contact@look2moov.com

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote