Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-27-19, 09:17 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Lauren's downloads are now 40% off today:

"Because it's Memorial Day I'd like to extend a Downloading and Streaming SALE to all of my loyal subscribers. TODAY ONLY you can get 40% off ALL programs, ebooks and downloads in the Streaming store here"
Is there a code?

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-19, 09:22 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Ah, so simple... 40off

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-19, 07:57 AM  
horusosiris

The Code is Memorial40 Lauren extended the sale.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-19, 09:46 AM  
Pam

Has anyone tried her Kettlebell Workshop with Z-Health DVD? I am tempted to get if her discount percentage increases.
Old 05-28-19, 06:26 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Has anyone tried her Kettlebell Workshop with Z-Health DVD? I am tempted to get if her discount percentage increases.
This is still 60% off today...

No personal experience with this one but here are some Amazon reviews and a Youtube clip if you haven't already looked at those.
Old 05-28-19, 08:42 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
This is still 60% off today...
It's on clearance. Should I gamble and wait till it's 70% off? 80% off? Hmmm...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-19, 10:41 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
It's on clearance. Should I gamble and wait till it's 70% off? 80% off? Hmmm...
I considered that when I ordered her other dvds but the price was fair (even with her exorbitant shipping) and I was more concerned that they would sell out. I guess it all depends on how much you want it. I paid about $43 delivered for 3 dvds. Less than $15 per piece on average---which is fairly low for KB dvds. The workshop dvd runs ~$24 delivered. A little pricier but not outrageous. Prior to the sale, I only owned SUAT (paid $23) and Baby Bells because I'm not crazy about most of her older work. And I was never willing to give up the money for Lauren's newer stuff when I have so many great AOS programs. She's not my favorite KB instructor (yet?) but the sale prices allow variety and a better look at her updated work.
Old 05-29-19, 07:04 AM  
bubbles76

I waited with a Margaret Richard sale and wound up missing out. I suggest don't miss out
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-19, 02:03 PM  
Pam

Anyone have problems with Lauren's DVD stopping during the workouts? One of the DVDs I got in her recent sale was L&L and it hung up 3 times during the workout and would only let me go back to the Menu and then select the Chapter I wanted to return to.

I just email her, requesting a replacement copy. I going to use the other new workouts in the next couple weeks to see if there are problems with those.
Old 06-17-19, 06:44 PM  
bubbles76

Ahhh man! I bought a few from her. Guess I'll have to play them this weekend to be sure they are okay. Thanks for the heads up.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lauren brooks