Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-24-16, 09:38 PM  
isebelleg44

Love KCM Strength & Stamina!

I was going to wait for this one to go on sale, but noticed I had some credits at Mary's that I could use to knock down the price. I also had to find something cheaper to go along with the KCM workout, cause who want to be pay for shipping when you can just get another workout and get free shipping. I waited until I found a deal of the day I wanted to order and that was Angie Miller's Bedroom Body, which I really enjoyed.

I did the 63 minute premix workout, that combined both workouts. I am assuming they were not in the same order as the original workouts. It alternated heavier dumbbell segments with the lighter dumbbell segments.
She does one upper body exercise, followed by a lower body one which either used weights or was a plyo move. She did three sets and then finished you of with 45 seconds of a kettlebell swing. This had a great cardio effect and I was toast at the end. My only disappointment was the lower body floorwork. I am assuming each workout ended with one floor segment. It was the same lower body exercise for both of them, weighted hip lifts. My other quibble, is how Kelly really shortchanges you on the stretch. I don't care if we go over 30 minutes, if I get a decent final stretch. And my body really needed one after this one.

Other than that, great workout!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 09:45 PM  
mrsyancy

Did this one today for the second time, and yes this is a great workout. If you do the workouts separately, she does all the heavy weight work in the first workout and all of the lighter weight work in the second workout. They are done in the same order as the combined workout just with the heavy and light separated.
Old 02-25-16, 07:41 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I adore this workout, too! My favorite - and it bumped Cardio Pump from #1 for me.

Both workouts end with glute raises, but workout 2 (the lighter workout) is a set of pulsing glute raises.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm strength, kcm weights, kelly coffey-meyer, strength and stamina