Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-20, 08:38 AM  
leigh1673

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestjohn View Post
Hmmmmmmm WOW I was not aware of this series and now I really want it. But it’s pricey. But I do love yin and Travis’s yin practices in particular And I want to support his business. Hmmmmmm.......
Just FYI - you can purchase an Inner Dimensions streaming membership for $15/month and have access to all of the Flexibility and Beyond videos--plus many more!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-20, 07:58 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I’m planning out July and I think I’m going to alternate that with kettlebells. Has anyone done the rotation and can comment on how they felt after it?
I followed the 8-week rotation (with a few days using Short & Sweet instead of the scheduled practice). I felt great both during and after the series. I definitely think my hips and hamstrings are more open. The upper body practice has some wonderful shoulder stretches. The only thing I struggled with (and still do) is getting into a meditative state. I love Travis and his stories/words of wisdom, and he has a great sense of humor.

For anyone looking to purchase, I know he has a pretty good Black Friday sale, if you're willing to wait that long for a discount. Otherwise, his streaming site is pretty good and not too expensive. I am using it now for the prenatal program, which I didn't want to purchase b/c it's expensive and this will be my last pregnancy!

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 08:25 PM  
momofcha

Just thought I’d post a follow up. I am in love with this set. I look forward to my yin workouts daily and prefer them over kettlebells on some days. My hips are less tight and I find myself more calm and less stressed throughout the day.

I’m alternating with Lauren’s playground. So happy I started this program

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 10:01 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Is this set available on DVD? I'm off to search.

ETA: I see it's only online, but that he does have some yin on YouTube.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-20, 11:34 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Just thought I’d post a follow up. I am in love with this set. I look forward to my yin workouts daily and prefer them over kettlebells on some days. My hips are less tight and I find myself more calm and less stressed throughout the day.

I’m alternating with Lauren’s playground. So happy I started this program
Good to know, Sue! Because of your post I went back to UY and I'm really loving alternating it with some Cathe stuff and etc. Still debating if I sign up for the streaming service -- still considering it -- I just have so many yoga dvds.

Tags
flexibility and beyond, travis eliot, travis eliot streaming