Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-20, 04:26 PM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Omg. How do I find this? I do have the dvds. Thanks!
It's on the main menu of the DVDs. On the ICE DVDs, it's the last option, at the bottom, "Audio settings".
I think that most of the DVDs have that option somewhere (not always called the same though). On some of the earlier DVDs, she even had a "music louder" option.

Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 04:36 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
Hi Sue,
I hope you don't mind my butting in but I just wanted to say that if you have the DVDs, there is a vocals only option with no music in the audio settings.
HTH
Nathalie

p.s.: BTW, I love following this thread!!!!
Lavna, We'd love to have you join! Lets get fierce together!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 04:51 PM  
Mickey12

Today I did from the Xtrain series, the floor and step premix of All Out Low Impact Hiit and then Burnsets, biceps and triceps and I did a little bit of the core work. I think the step portion of the Hiit workout is easier than the floor work. I can't comment on the disc section because it's been a while since I did that. I felt like I got a good short cardio session in I think my arms will definitely be sore tomorrow.

Bee I'm glad I'm not the only one who placed three orders from Mary's spring sale.

Manley, yes, I buy from Ebay quite a lot. I haven't had any issues in the past, so I'm grateful for that and I love getting bargains. And I agree with you, I was also exhausted reading all about Cataddict's workouts from last week.

Cataddict, your farm market sounds like our Mannings. I'm sure lots of places have great local ice-cream. That peppermint at Christmas sounds AMAZING!

I am also glad that Fanofladyvols is ok. Given the current pandemic, I was very worried about her.

So, I'm glad so many of you have and like Amy Dixon's workouts. I don't have the one with Paul Katami; for some reason it didn't appeal to me but I don't know why. I like a lot (or at least some) background exercisers so that may be why.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 04:55 PM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Lavna, We'd love to have you join! Lets get fierce together!

Kim
Thanks for the invitation Kim! That's so kind! The only thing is that since English is not my first language, I'm soooo slooooow when I write in English, trying to get the words right.
But, I might chime in once in a while but I'm far from being as fierce as you guys!
Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 06:15 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I have to do a quick drive-by gals, sorry...busy Monday!! I love reading about what you fierce friends are all doing and also about your various remodels, workout spaces, etc! I have to pull my stuff out from a closet and set it up every time, but that's okay too.

Lavna, JOIN US!!!! Don't worry about the language, just post what you can when you feel like it and we'll get it!

Today was To the Max, the extreme premix, and boy, my upper body was not impressed with that choice every time we got to using weights, even light ones, because I'm sore from Burn Sets, but I LOVE this workout!! This and Cross Fire are just perfect additions to work in with the Xtrain series. Fun but hard but fun and love, love LOVE!!!

I think tomorrow will be Xtrain Legs, that premix Manleym did with all the sections. I hope to be able to catch up with you all better tomorrow! And I too was SO relieved to hear from Fanofladyvols, thank you for mentioning that Cataddict because I forgot to mention it!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 07:21 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
It's on the main menu of the DVDs. On the ICE DVDs, it's the last option, at the bottom, "Audio settings".
I think that most of the DVDs have that option somewhere (not always called the same though). On some of the earlier DVDs, she even had a "music louder" option.

Nathalie
Thank you. I will check this tomorrow. Fantastic!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 07:42 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Thanks for the invitation Kim! That's so kind! The only thing is that since English is not my first language, I'm soooo slooooow when I write in English, trying to get the words right.
But, I might chime in once in a while but I'm far from being as fierce as you guys!
Nathalie
Wow Nathalie. I would have never known reading your posts. Join us
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 09:21 PM  
horusosiris

I hope that everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!

Lavna- Welcome!

Cataddict- Please tell me more about Steve Sansoucie step workouts.

I read all the post about Amy Dixon- I have most of her workouts and I am never particularly drawn to do them. I have done them all once except Double Down and Breathless Body 4 which I did twice. Every time that Amy Dixon is in my rotation I usually find another workout that I would rather do. Maybe I should give her another try?

Manelym- I do not blame you for not wanting to give up your sun room

Mickey- I love all things Amy Bento. The only workouts that she did that I did not particularly care for were Hip-Hop Walking and the workouts she did for URX. The "hip" vibe was just not for me. Her kettlebell workouts are also challenging but in the past year I have only done Kettlebell Power.

Sue- I think that you will like Amy's Slo Mo

Today I did Gasper's All Cardio Step and I also did the first day of the 8-week challenge which was a leg day. It had glute focus and my backside is feeling it now.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 09:32 AM  
momofcha

Today was a virgin for me - Slide & Glide. I liked it, but didn’t love it. I added on Lauren’s snatch challenge day 2.

I’m so glad fanofladyvols is okay and nothing serious is wrong. Thank goodness!

I’m looking forward to getting Amy’s SLO Mo Challenge. I used to have a few of her workouts and never really clicked with them - but they were more of the cardio nature. I was able to get a set on eBay with All Pump and A Team Bootcamp. I’m thinking I might like All Pump as well?

Kim - I may have placed about 5 orders from Mary

Tomorrow will be kettlebells and then I’ll rest. I have a feeling I’m going to need it.

Another cold and rainy day here today. Sigh, I’m so over this weather. Come on spring!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 10:46 AM  
ChelePA

Chair cardio for 30 minutes plus I will be doing Cathe Live Kickboxing with weighed gloves at 12 pm.
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, cathe rotation, cathe rotation checkin, cathe rotations, too many choices, too many options, variety, watulan check-in