Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-15, 10:13 AM  
AmyB
VF Supporter

I can't stop buying KCM DVDs!

Late last winter, I jumped back on the exercise bandwagon big time. I've always been a huge Cathe fan, but I remembered reading about Kelly Coffey-Meyer here a while back, so I figured I'd give her a try. Now it's 12 KCM DVDs later, and I'm not even close to burning out on her. I think my all-time favorite workout of hers is the boxing part of Cardio Pump - it's just enormously fun, my heartrate soars, and I'm drenched with sweat. No dread factor at all. In fact, it's the one I reach for when I don't really feel psyched up to exercise.
AmyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 10:33 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

I could have written your post! I've acquired about 15 of her workouts in just a few months. Kelly has gotten me to love exercise again.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 10:37 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I like her too.
Note to self: check if Cardio Pump is part of my collection.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 11:26 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

You'll stop when you have them all !

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 11:26 AM  
BigBadBetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyB View Post
Late last winter, I jumped back on the exercise bandwagon big time. I've always been a huge Cathe fan, but I remembered reading about Kelly Coffey-Meyer here a while back, so I figured I'd give her a try. Now it's 12 KCM DVDs later, and I'm not even close to burning out on her. I think my all-time favorite workout of hers is the boxing part of Cardio Pump - it's just enormously fun, my heartrate soars, and I'm drenched with sweat. No dread factor at all. In fact, it's the one I reach for when I don't really feel psyched up to exercise.
I love both the workouts on Cardio Pump. I am trying not too do it too often so I don't get sick of it. I really hope she comes out with Cardio Pump 2. In general I like her strength workouts because they are 30 minutes, don't involve tons of equipment and don't have endless reps.
BigBadBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 01:01 PM  
dela

That was me years back, as far as DVD workouts went, I only had Cathe, then from her boards I learned about KCM, and just went on an acquisition spree after I tried the first one. As I recall it, it took me a while to bite though.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 05:39 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I understand that! I posted on this board before asking if her workouts were available retail because waiting for them to ship to me were taking too long lol. I love Kelly!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 07:10 PM  
Sophb21

Lol love this! This was and is me. When I first started buying a couple of years ago I made a rule not to go back further than 2010 workouts now that rule is out the window! I'm waiting for the last 4 to be delivered to complete my collection

The only one I haven't been interested in is the athletic one - just doesn't feel like the right one for me - I reserve the right to change my mind though 😎.
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 11:11 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Kelly normally has a sale around New Years (I think) where she sells all her DVDs for $10 each, even the new releases. That would be a good time to complete your collections. I have a few more that I need to get from her.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-15, 07:43 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Kelly's workouts are terrific! I have most of them (missing a couple of her earliest pre-30MTF step workouts.)

I love so many of them! Every one is good, but some of them are really fantastic!

The thirty minute format is what I need right now, and I'm getting back into exercise after a four month hiatus! Currently working my way through her 2015 Summer rotation.

Athletic Conditioning is very do-able. I put off getting that one for months and tried it because it came up in the rotation. I actually prefer the cardio drills in the athletic one to the cardio in Shape Up. But, that's only because I'm out of shape, but working my way back! ;-)

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kcm shape up, kelly coffey-meyer