Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-15, 08:17 AM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I'm sorry about your back injury, and really hope it will get better soon, I can imagine how bummed you are . I've nothing to trade for it right now, but I do appreciate the offering.
I am late to the FIF game as I just purchased the kettlebell workout a few weeks ago. It is available as a download on the Onnit site for $5.00! I couldn't resist at that price. I am on Workout 8 and I can already see an increase in strength and muscle tone.

So for anyone who doesn't mind downloaded workouts I think that getting the workouts for $5.00 is a steal!!
Old 03-09-15, 09:13 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post
I am late to the FIF game as I just purchased the kettlebell workout a few weeks ago. It is available as a download on the Onnit site for $5.00! I couldn't resist at that price. I am on Workout 8 and I can already see an increase in strength and muscle tone.

So for anyone who doesn't mind downloaded workouts I think that getting the workouts for $5.00 is a steal!!
Wow, definitely can't beat that price!
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 08:53 AM  
dela

No updates on the DVD, but I just saw on Mark's FB page that he is leaving Onnit and continuing on in his own venture to help other small businesses succeed, including his wife's baby clothing business.

In the last email he did say the DVD was going into editing, so I guess Onnit will still be producing it. If I find out more, I'll keep y'all posted
Old 03-25-15, 01:48 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post

$5.00 is a great price for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
No updates on the DVD, but I just saw on Mark's FB page that he is leaving Onnit and continuing on in his own venture to help other small businesses succeed, including his wife's baby clothing business.

In the last email he did say the DVD was going into editing, so I guess Onnit will still be producing it. If I find out more, I'll keep y'all posted
I'm sorry Onnit didn't work for him as he expected. I do wish he would get back to MMM and producing more dvds as in the past, I really like him as an instructor. Whatever his proyects are going to be in the future, best of luck to him.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 04:27 PM  
buffmama

Like sweetassugar, I really enjoyed his presence on FIF KB. Not too talky, gives modifications, and has a sense of humor. Really easy to spend time with first thing in the AM. His DVDs were available at a reasonable price and the workouts themselves not too long. Getting ready to do FIF Bodyweight for the first time. I hope he does more workouts.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 05:17 PM  
s2546

I agree with everyone on Mark. His FIF Kettlebell workout is among my Favorite workouts and I have lots!! I wish him good luck. He is a great instructor and seems like a really nice person.

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 07:52 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by assweetassugar View Post
i'm sorry onnit didn't work for him as he expected. I do wish he would get back to mmm and producing more dvds as in the past, i really like him as an instructor. Whatever his proyects are going to be in the future, best of luck to him.
+1.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-15, 08:17 PM  
dela

A little update....

I sent an email out to Mark asking about this DVD, and unfortunately he has no idea if Onnit plans on producing it, I for one really hope they do. I did send their customer support an email, so I'll keep you posted if they get back to me.

Now for the good news! He did say he is planning to start shooting his own DVD in August, and will release some details in a few weeks
Old 06-25-15, 10:10 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

That's great news! Thanks for the update!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-15, 05:31 PM  
dela

ONNIT replied with this, so either they didn't understand the question or are skirting a direct answer...

"Thank you for contacting Onnit. Per your request, unfortunately, he is no longer with the company. He may be producing his own DVD's if you would like to follow his social media for fitness guidance. Please let me know if you have any questions."

Tags
mark degrasse