Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-05-15, 07:41 PM  
s2546

Any further update on this one? What is Mark's email address? thanks!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-15, 08:20 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
That's good news!! I've all of his workouts, except for the FIF Kettlebell one (which I still would love to get)
Sugar: Let me know if you would like to trade for my copy of FIF kettlebell. I have yet to try it and I doubt I will with my back injury. In fact I tried his bodyweight one on Saturday and loved the moves but my back didn't. I am seriously bummed because I needed something to spice up my current bodyweight routine.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-15, 12:11 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
Any further update on this one? What is Mark's email address? thanks!

sue
Nothing yet, and here is his address: mark@onnit.com
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-15, 03:24 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Sugar: Let me know if you would like to trade for my copy of FIF kettlebell. I have yet to try it and I doubt I will with my back injury. In fact I tried his bodyweight one on Saturday and loved the moves but my back didn't. I am seriously bummed because I needed something to spice up my current bodyweight routine.
I'm sorry about your back injury, and really hope it will get better soon, I can imagine how bummed you are . I've nothing to trade for it right now, but I do appreciate the offering.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-15, 08:04 PM  
s2546

thank you dela!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-15, 12:22 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Are there any updates on this one? Thanks.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-15, 02:08 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
Are there any updates on this one? Thanks.
Sorry, no word from Mark in email and I checked both of the websites, his and Onnit and don't see anything about it. Probably just a production delay.

I took a look at his FB, and from January 20 I found a pic and post about the upcoming DVD:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

He mentioned that there are going to be 19 unique workouts, not repeated segments like the past one.
Old 03-08-15, 03:44 PM  
dela

I sent Mark an email today and got this response to my question if there were any updates I could share on the boards:

"Yes! The initial editing is complete. We're now adding graphics and music, so we should be good for pre-sale in a couple weeks. Can you ask them ask preference on background music? Thank you for your interest as always"

So does anyone have any music preferences? I asked if they could add a Music Off feature, for me this is always ideal.
Old 03-08-15, 04:47 PM  
anik

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I sent Mark an email today and got this response to my question if there were any updates I could share on the boards:

"Yes! The initial editing is complete. We're now adding graphics and music, so we should be good for pre-sale in a couple weeks. Can you ask them ask preference on background music? Thank you for your interest as always"

So does anyone have any music preferences? I asked if they could add a Music Off feature, for me this is always ideal.
Dela, Thank you so much for emailing Mark and sharing his response with us. Love every single DVD Mark has produced so far. I can’t wait to get his new DVD!

The “Music Off” option is ideal for me as well. Thank you again.
anik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-15, 05:19 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
I absolutely love FIF kettlebells and bodyweight dvds. I can't wait to see what the new dvd will be like. He sent me the sandbag one but I don't have a sandbag yet so haven't tried it. Mark is truly awesome.

Rozy-My favorites are the sandbag workouts.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mark degrasse