Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-15, 04:13 PM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
Mark is one of the most amazing trainers out there. Just recently I went through a divorce and Mark and I were talking and I told him about it and he sent me 2 kettlebells and a dvd to get me back on my "fitness" feet. I thought he was such an amazing guy before but him doing that was a Godsend and I could never thank him enough for that.
Can't wait for the new dvd to come out!
Classy, that was such a nice thing to do.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 04:31 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
Classy, that was such a nice thing to do.
It REALLY was! Ex-DH didn't give me my heavier kettlebells so all I had was my lighter ones. So Mark sent me the heavier ones I was missing!
Alot of VF peeps have been amazing and sent me workout dvds I didn't get back during the ordeal. Makes my heart so happy!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-15, 02:01 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Mark is definitely a class act. I love the content he provided on MMM and Onnit although he doesn't seem to be contributing to Onnit as much recently.
Frankly Onnit's email content isn't great lately and I don't like their mag nearly as much as MMM.

I have the FIF kettlebell and bodyweight DVDs but haven't done them. Kettlebell DVDs are out for me now because I am limited in the moves I can do but I think I will pull out his bodyweight DVD tomorrow.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-15, 10:44 AM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

Mark is best at customer service right in line with Mary at TF. As for his videos they are tough but he show progressions so they are doable. Due to my back issue I can no longer do the KB or Sandbag but they were on the top of my list. I almost completed the sandbag rotation but had to stop. I noticed the lack of Mark content on Onnit so are changes coming? Onnit lately just promotes their vitamins and supplements.
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-15, 04:18 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwelters View Post
I noticed the lack of Mark content on Onnit so are changes coming? Onnit lately just promotes their vitamins and supplements.
I've noticed the same ....
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 12:31 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Let me clarify my previous post. Onnit's magazine is not worth the paper it's printed on. I don't like the articles and there are tons of ads for their supplements. I got the subscription because Mark folded the MMM magazine and it automatically changed to Onnit. I will not be renewing.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 12:57 PM  
afirmrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
Mark is one of the most amazing trainers out there. Just recently I went through a divorce and Mark and I were talking and I told him about it and he sent me 2 kettlebells and a dvd to get me back on my "fitness" feet. I thought he was such an amazing guy before but him doing that was a Godsend and I could never thank him enough for that.
Can't wait for the new dvd to come out!
That is really nice of him. I love supporting people like this.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 07:24 PM  
mmjam

Dela, please let us know when the presale starts
mmjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 07:47 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmjam View Post
Dela, please let us know when the presale starts
Will do, as soon as I hear anything I will post
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 09:06 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

That's good news!! I've all of his workouts, except for the FIF Kettlebell one (which I still would love to get) and I've loved them all. Unfortunately, their shipping to Canada has increased (Onnit) so, it would be interesting to see what the pre-sale for this will be and if they still will offer free shipping worldwide!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mark degrasse