Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-22-15, 11:11 PM  
dela

Mark DeGrasse new DVD!

I just got a response back from Mark DeGrasse and they just finished up the first of a bunch of new dvds. This one will use KB and bodyweight, and he mentioned they listened to the suggestion from the VFF boards to improve filming and sound!

here is the full email;

"Just checking back in. Good news!! We just shot our first of several upcoming DVDs! The first dvd will be kettlebell focused with a few bodyweight sets. The DVD will start pre selling in two weeks with a big discount. The DVD is set to be released March 1st.

The DVD will be similar to the FIF series. Consists of a four week program. 19 workouts. The DVD will include both myself and John Wolf. The sets will not repeat within a workout.

We listed the VFF feedback and upgraded all of the filming. Including the sound, quality, and set.

Hope this answers your question and you guys have been enjoying all of the free workouts at Onnit.com! Get ready!

Mark de Grasse
www.MarkdeGrasse.com"

Edited to Add: in a follow up email he mentioned the following ". I always love the VFF suggestions and never mind the emails. '

Mark is at the top of my list of all time favorite trainers, as much for his responsiveness and attitude, as the workouts.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 07:25 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Nice, I like Mark.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 07:51 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

dela - Did he mention if this is thru ONNIT or his own website? Over the past month or so, I've been getting emails under his own name and new website (no mention of the new upcoming DVDs tho). Looks like he is re-invigorating his MAD brand.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 09:04 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
dela - Did he mention if this is thru ONNIT or his own website? Over the past month or so, I've been getting emails under his own name and new website (no mention of the new upcoming DVDs tho). Looks like he is re-invigorating his MAD brand.
He didn't say, but in the email he did ask if people were using the free workouts on onnit.com. and I just googled, John Wolf is also part of Onnit, so I guess these will be put out under Onnit.

And yeah, I noticed he is offering up content again that appears to be on his own.
Old 01-23-15, 09:08 AM  
momofcha

Nice! Thanks for the update!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 12:47 PM  
Missiscipi

Mark is one of the most amazing trainers out there. Just recently I went through a divorce and Mark and I were talking and I told him about it and he sent me 2 kettlebells and a dvd to get me back on my "fitness" feet. I thought he was such an amazing guy before but him doing that was a Godsend and I could never thank him enough for that.
Can't wait for the new dvd to come out!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 01:19 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
Mark is one of the most amazing trainers out there. Just recently I went through a divorce and Mark and I were talking and I told him about it and he sent me 2 kettlebells and a dvd to get me back on my "fitness" feet. I thought he was such an amazing guy before but him doing that was a Godsend and I could never thank him enough for that.
Can't wait for the new dvd to come out!
Thank you for sharing that story! This IS amazing. Makes me love him even more
Old 01-23-15, 02:13 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
Thank you for sharing that story! This IS amazing. Makes me love him even more
I absolutely love FIF kettlebells and bodyweight dvds. I can't wait to see what the new dvd will be like. He sent me the sandbag one but I don't have a sandbag yet so haven't tried it. Mark is truly awesome.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 02:25 PM  
RoccoLuv

I had great results from FIF kettlebell DVD. I'm excited for this! Thanks for sharing!
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
RoccoLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 03:05 PM  
dela

Rozy, I love the sandbag one even more than the KB one. It's killing me even talking about these things, cause I now have a bum shoulder that I am having a very hard time healing. I mentioned it to Mark, and he said to feel free to email him for any suggestion on modifying.

I swear I am going to start doing these workouts I miss so much with my left arm only

Tags
mark degrasse