Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-27-15, 11:55 AM  
cpcathy

Dang! Don't make me want this set, please! I felt the 21 Day Fix eating plan was puny, I could have really used the extra recipes. The plan in Cize looks much nicer. Sometimes I need things laid out nice for me!

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-15, 05:17 PM  
Sophb21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpcathy View Post
Dang! Don't make me want this set, please! I felt the 21 Day Fix eating plan was puny, I could have really used the extra recipes. The plan in Cize looks much nicer. Sometimes I need things laid out nice for me!

It's not so much recipes that it has in it its more examples.

So like for breakfast it'll have a section of egg recipes, so you can have 1 of the following: 2 eggs, 8 egg whites or 1 egg and 4 egg whites as your (uh I forgot what colour container this falls under) then it'll move on to the your veg options and free options etc etc. It has a few options like that through the plan (I think about 2 for each main meal). It might be common sense for a lot of people but my brain needs really spelled out examples like this so I can wrap my head around it easier then it makes it more doable which leads to me sticking with it.

Please don't think it's like a massive recipe book it's just nicely laid out and the examples are top notch in my book.

Ok I'm done enabling
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 05:46 PM  
s2546

any more opinions on this one? i am getting interested in cize after viewing some you tube videos from some coaches. looks like fun and i just love
shaun t!
sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 06:52 PM  
andtckrtoo

I did Crazy 8's today - that's now available on BBOD. I wasn't as annoyed by the TIFTing as I was for the second one. I had fun with it. Still not sure I'd buy it, but these do come up on the Workout Of the Day so I might get to try a few more.
Old 08-30-15, 11:17 AM  
Fitstick

I'm working my way through the second DVD and still enjoying it. The choreography is not too difficult to pick up but definitely not boring. The intensity is mid range. If you are looking for high intensity, this is not it. But if you are looking for something fun, then yes!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-15, 12:12 PM  
cpcathy

How is the TIFTTing? Are you still working out while you learn? I keep seeing Youtube videos of just the final dance but nothing on the actual learning.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-15, 12:33 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpcathy View Post
How is the TIFTTing? Are you still working out while you learn? I keep seeing Youtube videos of just the final dance but nothing on the actual learning.
Yes, you are working out while you learn. He teaches a move and you go through it a few times. Then he teaches another set of moves and you string it together and take it from the top. After learning all of the moves, you "Cize" it up at the end by putting all of the dance moves together to a song. At the end of that, you can cool down or repeat the Cize it up. You are taking it from the top quite a bit but that is so you can learn the dance routine.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-15, 01:24 PM  
Sharaz

Does anyone tried the advanced weigh loss workouts These still on my radar for LISS cardio. I will like to know the length of the workouts and how many workouts are included in the advance package add on.
Old 08-30-15, 01:28 PM  
TinierTina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Does anyone tried the advanced weigh loss workouts These still on my radar for LISS cardio. I will like to know the length of the workouts and how many workouts are included in the advance package add on.
TIFTTING does not really qualify as Steady State. It is more the old-school lengthy-intervals type, if done right (the way Patricia Moreno used to do it in her Cardio Dance for Weightloss 2007 version - TIFFTING was nearly a religion with her until she'd founded Intensati, my guess ... )

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-15, 03:15 PM  
Betty Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
I bought the advanced package. I haven't done the the workouts yet; I've just checked to make sure that the discs play okay (they do ).

You get two discs:

TURN IT ON - 35 minutes

GET INTO IT - 38 minutes
(This disc also includes: 8 COUNT ABS - 9 minutes)

Tags
cize, shaun t