Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-15, 11:23 AM  
jenn38

When the sash series was glitchy I remember Cathe replacing DVD's. This hiccup on MTB is the only error I have come across. Hopefully there are no others.
Old 12-30-15, 11:26 AM  
Daffie

One of my older Cathe's would always freeze for several seconds in the same spot then resume. It doesn't do it since we got a new player. Have another DVD that didn't with old player but does with new. Strange....
Daffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-15, 10:06 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I have yet to get Rock Em Sock Em to work. Pixelates from the get-go.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-15, 10:31 PM  
AnMrsDe

When I first got the set in the mail, I could hear something rattling around inside so I knew something was broken. The inside case at the bottom had some small pieces broken but Cathe's cs is sending me a new one in the mail. Also, I noticed my Chiseled Lower Body disc had a small scratch on it so I'm hoping it won't be an issue. I have yet to do that one. (I might have to tell them to insert a new CLB in the new case being sent to me)!

I have the freezing thing, too, in the Metabolic stretch but it doesn't concern me. I'm just glad it's in the stretch and not in the main workout.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-15, 09:18 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Sorry... should've clarify my answer -- this is for Cathe DVDs only. I asked Cathe, and I think this is true after the Intensity Series (Pyramid, Imax2/CW, KPC).
I thought all dvds worked the same way. Otherwise, you'd be taking up too much space on the disc to keep putting the same section on there over and over.

Truly, I found it odd.

I previewed the Metabolic workout today and mine didn't freeze. I didn't see pixilation either but I don't know that my eyes were glues to the screen the whole time.
Old 01-30-16, 12:25 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
I have yet to get Rock Em Sock Em to work. Pixelates from the get-go.
Reviving this thread to say I'm having a problem with this disc too. The regular workout is fine, but I did the premix today with the Blizzard Blast and Core added on, and the main workout froze up a bunch of times, around the 13:00 mark, at 19:00 and again at 33:00. I want to clean it well and try it again; if the problem remains, I'll contact SNM for a replacement.
Old 01-30-16, 01:35 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
Reviving this thread to say I'm having a problem with this disc too. The regular workout is fine, but I did the premix today with the Blizzard Blast and Core added on, and the main workout froze up a bunch of times, around the 13:00 mark, at 19:00 and again at 33:00. I want to clean it well and try it again; if the problem remains, I'll contact SNM for a replacement.
I contacted SNM for a replacement of the Metabolic workout that has glitches during the cool down stretch. They suggested I try it in another DVD player. I tried it on my computer and it was fine. What I don't understand though is why I have no problems with any of the dvd's in my player except for metabolic? Knock on wood have not tried any premixes yet.... It is frustrating.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 03:34 PM  
suzannaerin

I had the same issue with the stretch session in the metabolic work out disk
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 04:15 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
I had the same issue with the stretch session in the metabolic work out disk
Mine froze in the same disc in same spot, in the stretch session. Hmm, not sure whether to ask for new one or not. I haven't tried any premixes yet.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 04:33 PM  
PhyllisG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Mine froze in the same disc in same spot, in the stretch session. Hmm, not sure whether to ask for new one or not. I haven't tried any premixes yet.

Mine did also.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe ice disk problems, ice, ice problems, itsyourdvdplayer, problems with ice dvds