Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-06-11, 08:22 PM  
buffmama

Is shipping still taking 1.5 weeks? That may determine which plan I get. Thanks.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-11, 09:04 PM  
Yelly

Love kineticflix! The two ladies who run it are absolutely awesome. I live just south of them so I get my dvds in a day or two. If I lived back east I would go with the 3 dvd plan, since shipping will take a lot longer. I've been secretly wishing I could work for them - being surrounded by workout dvds all day is my idea of a dream job! LOL
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-11, 09:24 PM  
chapina

To reiterate what others have said, yes, they have an awesome selection and their customer service is great. And yes, the only drawback is that they're not as quick as Netflix - since they're based in Montana - but being able to try a workout before deciding to buy is SO worth the subscription, especially for those expensive sets (i.e. Cathe, Beachbody, TA, etc.) I have the 3 DVD option and I'm loving it!
chapina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-11, 10:30 PM  
bettyboopboop

I love it too! I've had it for the last 3 or 4 months. They respond super quickly to inquiries. They have a great selection too. When all the videos in my cart were "highly requested," they sent me an email asking if since I had Tracy Anderson's Abcentric in my cart and it wasn't available, would I like to try Omnicentric since they had just gotten it in and hadn't even listed it yet. Now that's awesome customer service!
Old 04-07-11, 07:50 AM  
hotncmom

I've been debating this but I wish the subscription prices were a little less. I was thinking about subscribing over the summer.

The last I checked they only had 2 old Classical Stretch DVDs. I also wish they had more Ravi/Ana. I'm really excited to hear that they have the Metamorphosis sets though.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 09:27 AM  
thelmaloo

i love them too...great customer service.

One thing i really like that i don't think has been mentioned is the packaging of their DVDs. They put them in a little plastic case, much more secure than netflix's flimsy envelopes.
thelmaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 01:12 PM  
bettyboopboop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I also wish they had more Ravi/Ana. I'm really excited to hear that they have the Metamorphosis sets though.
I emailed them a month ago about possibly getting more Ravi Ana DVDs. They said they would look into it. Maybe if you emailed too they would get the hint.
Old 04-08-11, 09:10 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyboopboop View Post
I love it too! I've had it for the last 3 or 4 months. They respond super quickly to inquiries. They have a great selection too. When all the videos in my cart were "highly requested," they sent me an email asking if since I had Tracy Anderson's Abcentric in my cart and it wasn't available, would I like to try Omnicentric since they had just gotten it in and hadn't even listed it yet. Now that's awesome customer service!
Beth, that is awesome service. I had several similar examples of great service from them; one time I had an old reformer DVD that didn't play properly; I emailed them and they immediately sent me out the next available DVD on my list. A couple of weeks later, they also sent me a new dvd of that reformer dvd that didn't play. They had re-ordered when they didn't have to since reformer dvds are so expensive and I wouldn't think that they get much rentals out of them. Saved me a bunch of $$.

I'm also on the 3 at a time plan and I try to stagger them so I have a DVD most of the time. Regarding the mailing time; it takes 2 days to get something at my west coast home but 2 to 3 days to get it at my east coast home. Once in a while, the mail time will be up to by 5 days (either way); then I will email them and they will send me out something immediately. I've had to do that a few times and they were always accommodating.

I've always liked them even when Net Flix was carrying the mainstream fitness DVDs, but now that Net Flix has decreased their fitness inventory, Kinetic Flix is even more valuable to me. Saved me a bunch of $$.
Old 01-25-13, 09:09 PM  
Darkatheart

Is kinectflix a legit site? I am interested in learning more about it.
Darkatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 09:19 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatheart View Post
Is kinectflix a legit site? I am interested in learning more about it.
Oh yeah, definitely! I love them - the ladies who run it are super sweet
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitness dvd rentals, kineticflix