Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-20, 02:46 PM  
patchworkpenguin

Yesterday I did Jenny McClendon's Low impact aerobics followed by PopSugar's Low Impact Cardio. Jenny's was a bit slow, we learned about 10 moves in 20 min and then repeated them over and over. PS was more of a bootcamp style we did one move for a time and then moved on to another. repeat. sigh.

Today I did a new Up to the Beat Disco Rock and added on Let's Disco which she recorded with Nathan, who also teaches dance online.

My shoulder is doing better. I'm trying to add in arm movements during the workouts to limber it up but I think that's adding to the ache, rather than helping.

Hubby looked at the camper after our trip and found more water damage at the bathrooom. this isn't the bath leaking its water leaking in the top of the walls, despite his efforts to seal them. We are debating fixing this one or buying another used/new one. Like cars the dealerships are trying to get rid of old stock to get the new, but since people have been stuck at home RV's are very popular right now so stock is low. Dad has offered to help with the finances. After all the work we just did on this one I'm reluctant to get rid of it. We walked around two dealerships yesterday evening to see what they had, so that added to my step count and my confusion. we had plans to go back this weekend but its supposed to rain. :{

Hubby's work computer is finally getting fixed. Hopefully this won't put his training too far behind. Yay for weekends!

Nora, we were happy to have the time to go on the trip also.

Terri, with the recent bedbug invasions I've heard that no one will take donated mattresses or even anything that has mattress in the name, such as a pad, not sure about sheets, I think they can be washed. I got my copy of P90x because one of Hubby's work friends ordered one, it didn't arrive, they complained, BB sent another then the first one showed up. BB told them to give it away. I guess its cheaper to do that then return it. Hubby had a band break on him and I've been leery ever since. I'd rather use dbs anyway.

Cambet, good job on putting in the effort to wear shoes and roll back the carpet! Gina makes the workouts fun and I like her accent.

SB, I'm emailing a few friends. At first we gabbed and gabbed but now its getting tough to talk about anything much.

Stay well and Happy August! has anyone seen the Jumanji memes about reaching level 8 now that we've survived July!?

"An exercise in futility still counts as exercise!"

"There's a pattern to the randomness!" ~ Artie ~ Warehouse 13

"Weakness is hard, but weakness doesn't have to mean defeat!" ~ Lysa TerKeurst

"That's the only break you get, so I hope you enjoyed it" ~~Cathe, STS, Meso 2

patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-20, 08:12 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday I did a 44 minute walk in the morning, a few segments from CF Pilates Plus in the afternoon and a short 1 mile walk after dinner. I am planning a walk soon this morning and hopefully an add-on later.

PENGUIN, nice job with the workouts even with the repetition. Ugh. I hope the shoulder continues to improve. Good luck with the RV shopping. You and hubby sure did do a lot of work on the one you have.

I'm going to start the new thread for August now!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote