Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-29-22, 08:18 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Last night I did a CS Episode - 605?? I can't recall - it was from Season 6 though!

Today, so far:

Jessica Smith - Fusion Flow Sculpt (this is the one that uses the single glider)
Jessica Valent - workout for a stronger back (15 min) (usual exercises!)

Carol - that stinks about waiting for someone who doesn't show up. I have a hair appointment this evening, too!

hope everyone has a nice day!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-22, 10:33 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

This morning was Interval Cardio plus the "Release" stretch.

I didn't do the 5K "Fast Walk" but substituted Jessica's 21 Day DVD - Low Impact HIIT instead. That one doesn't have a count down timer either but I understand the workout structure is 5 intervals, so I had a sense of "timing" in that one.

I did follow up with the Release Stretch - I was probably a little too harsh in my judgment of the stretch DVD - my criticism was that it was like her other stretch workouts - but you know, there is only so much you can do w/ a stretch workout.

Again, I'm really bonding with these and I'm trying to figure out if I can handle doing them while my bathroom is being renovated. I'm just not sure since the contractors get here early and I have lost my "steam" for super early morning workouts - in part spoiled from WFH and not having to plan so much since my commute is gone AND my elderly dog has me up at least 2X a night to go out so my sleep is not great. It will probably a struggle in and of itself to be up and showered before the contractors get here every day. And by evening I'm petering out...but we shall see. I may just find a plan of short workouts (20-30 min) to do while that work is happening and then maybe re-visit this set again.

I wonder if Jessica will create some new master rotations that include these workouts?

Carol - how did your hair turn out?

Dana - did you get any insights from the dr. on your back and knee?

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
Old 07-01-22, 07:05 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Hoping to get back on the exercise train today! I've missed the last 3 days, either because I was working late - June 30 was our year end - or a haircut appointment or waiting on a no-show contractor (who still hasn't called back). Time to start over.

I sort of have the next 2 weeks off. Of course, I will still be working some, just not as much as normal, and my hours won't be regular. I'm thinking I will continue with Silver & Fit, and hopefully this weekend, add on some Classical Stretch, since Season 11 is free to stream without a sign in.

Happy 4th of July weekend!

Oh, Donna - my haircut was fine. I like the new girl that cuts it.
Glad Jessica's new set is growing on you. I haven't given it enough of a chance. I miss countdown clocks too.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-22, 02:39 PM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

A bit late today in checking in -

I did:

Jessica's Strength Workout (31 min) and her "Recover" stretch.

This set is growing on me!

Carol - I'm looking forward to my week off next week to recharge after our year end. That is terrible about no-show contractor.

Waves, everyone -

Donna
Old 07-01-22, 05:04 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

July thread: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...01#post2970201