Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-10-14, 12:27 PM  
Lulu Belle

GRRRR! I hate this! I want to buy them all! But I need to talk myself out of it. I don't even know if I'll like them. I don't even know if it will make me get out of the slump I'm in. I get so caught up in the excitement...but I really don't need them!!
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-14, 12:44 PM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-14, 03:26 PM  
Lulu Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
I too, tend to get caught up in all of the excitement, but for me i really thought you can't beat these prices. And since they are going out of print, i was afraid that if i decided later i wanted one i wouldn't be able to find it.
I really only use vhs and dvds right now, so downloads or streaming don't have any appeal to me.

I also think that others may have purchased because of the prices and then find they don't like or need them and may find themselves here on our trade list.
I know about getting caught up in excitement! Oh, well. I'll just try to forget about it. The urge to purchase will end soon...
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-14, 07:55 AM  
PennyK

Old 09-11-14, 02:39 PM  
pharma_gal

Hi everyone - I have a question. Not all DVD's are listed on Joyce's website. Does this mean she is out of the other ones?

I have these DVD's already
Joyce Bottoms Up Gold
Joyce Just Thighs & Arms
Joyce Just Bra roll boobs & Butt
Quick Quartet
Speedy Non-Stop
Fast Forward

Are there any other ones that are really good and worth having? I might get a few more. Thanks so much!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-14, 02:43 PM  
PennyK

Old 09-12-14, 07:58 AM  
rheash92

Ok....can someone please please help me choose between these 2 - Non-stop and no-or never. I made a package deal with the other DVD's but I can only add one of these 2...I have all the rest of the workouts.

Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 08:20 AM  
PennyK

Old 09-12-14, 12:02 PM  
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Ok....can someone please please help me choose between these 2 - Non-stop and no-or never. I made a package deal with the other DVD's but I can only add one of these 2...I have all the rest of the workouts.

Thanks!
With Nonstop, you get Dynamic Tension also. So you get more workouts. Nonstop is a much faster moving workout than Now or Never. Now or Never is slower and works in super sets and regular sets. Upper body works all chest exercises together, then biceps, then triceps, shoulders,. Then on day 2, you work back and then lower body legs which include squats and some calf raises. No lunging. There is hardly any butt work and the abs are worked with a dumbbell between feet(the weight is optional). She said Top Shape is more for men since there is hardly any butt work.
There is a lot more butt and ab work in Nonstop. I think Nonstop is similar to Cougar where you just keep switching muscle groups and go go go. She does forget some reps in Nonstop.

For me personally, I use Top Shape upper body more than Nonstop or Dynamic Tension.
If I do Top Shape Lower and back, I use it as an add on to another Joyce Lower Body workout since I need more butt work.

I wrote out the exercises and weights I use in Nonstop. I do it on my own since I use heavier weights and can't keep up with Joyce's speed with heavier weights. http://mandyfitnessworkouts.blogspot...7/nonstop.html
Old 09-12-14, 12:25 PM  
PennyK

Tags
dynamic tension, joyce vedral, joyce vedral favorites, top shape