Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-14, 04:10 PM  
raeven

I wanted to wait and reply after I'd done all of the walks. So far I've done the warm up walk and the cool down 'flexibility' walk along with several others. They are all nice, fun, quick walks. I rather enjoy this dvd so far. I got it because I love the option of mixing and matching as I please with lots of options. I know it doesn't follow the typical convention of 'Leslie Miles' as I always would record them as...but I no longer care about that stuff. I love that I can quickly do a 20 minute fun walk as I please...or shorter...or longer..whatever I want. The time flies. Like I said, I haven't done every walk yet, but the ones I have done I thoroughly enjoyed! So far I it!
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 02:05 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Just wanted to share that Amazon offers it as an instant video for 1.99$ to buy (I think they might have made a mistake as renting is 3.99$ and I'd think it's rather the other way around? ).
I know, not everybody likes streaming from their pcs but I was happy being able to get it for 2$ vs. spending more $ as I really technically don't 'need' any more walks! LOL

Off to try one of the walks!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 02:08 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Just wanted to share that Amazon offers it as an instant video for 1.99$ to buy (I think they might have made a mistake as renting is 3.99$ and I'd think it's rather the other way around? ).
I know, not everybody likes streaming from their pcs but I was happy being able to get it for 2$ vs. spending more $ as I really technically don't 'need' any more walks! LOL

Can you download the video or is it just streaming?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 02:12 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Will they wonder at the sudden spike in purchases of this?

I jumped on it!

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 02:22 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Can you download the video or is it just streaming?
No, unfortunately it doesn't look like you can download it! That's the only bummer!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 09-05-14, 02:23 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
Will they wonder at the sudden spike in purchases of this?

I jumped on it!
LOL, I was thinking the same thing, Laura!

Old 09-05-14, 03:14 PM  
mamaste

Quote:

Thanks so much! Amazon also offers apps for televisions, phones, tablets and Roku in addition to their line of devices. If you look around you might not have to stream from your PC.

ETA: You can download the video, but you have to use Amazon's downloader.
Old 09-05-14, 03:25 PM  
LAC

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up! I've had $2.10 balance sitting unused on a gift card forever - this seems like a good way to spend it!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 04:17 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
Thanks so much! Amazon also offers apps for televisions, phones, tablets and Roku in addition to their line of devices. If you look around you might not have to stream from your PC.

ETA: You can download the video, but you have to use Amazon's downloader.
You're welcome!
I've seen I can stream to the Wii U, but couldn't figure out how to get to videos that I already own?

I didn't know about the Amazon downloader!? I'll have to see if I can find it! Thanks for the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I've had $2.10 balance sitting unused on a gift card forever - this seems like a good way to spend it!
Perfect!

Old 09-05-14, 04:23 PM  
Cybersparkle

Thank you Momof2gremlins

I am looking forward to a new Leslie!

However, I have never used Amazon Instant Video (I prefer netflix) but would like to download this new Leslie.

Mamaste Is this the correct link? It says only downloads software & games, but does it also download instant videos?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/swvgdtt/help/install.html
Cybersparkle is offline   Reply With Quote