Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-03-17, 06:13 PM  
ellaenchanted

I love Pahla Bowers!

Thank you so much to the VFer that recommended her youtube channel a few months ago. I really enjoy her indoor runs and run/walks. And shehas a variety of other great workout-ts.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 06:49 PM  
cherimac

She is the nicest person, too. I just recommend her site in my latest blog post. I love her Low Impact HIIT workouts.
Old 08-03-17, 10:31 PM  
Genevieve M

I like her kb workouts. If you like her and want to support her, take a look at this:

https://www.patreon.com/PahlaBFitness
Genevieve M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 06:36 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Thanks for suggesting Pahla! Saw her videos but never tried any.
I tried this one and really enjoyed it!

https://youtu.be/p8bKFyGfNOc

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 06:28 PM  
pfhanna

She has been posting the Hot 100 workouts for the last couple of months. Each one is approx. 10 minutes and she has a huge variety for everyone. Easy to put some together for a longer workout. Check them out
Old 08-10-17, 08:57 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I just did a couple of her workouts and really enjoyed them. The time went by fast and I worked up a good sweat. Thanks for mentioning her!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-17, 06:41 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

the more I do her workouts, the more I like her!! they are deceptive and sneak right up on you. I've gotten some nice doms too. thank you! she's a great addition!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 02:00 PM  
donnamp

I have known about Pahla for some time, but today was my first workout w/ her. I did her first 10 min workout from her Hot 100 playlist. What a neat idea that is - and I may just use it to ease into my new morning routine when school starts on Tuesday.

She seems to be really nice, straightforward and down to earth.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 06:09 PM  
donnamp

Just updating this to say I received an e-mail from Pahla- I subscribe to her e-mail list - and she is going to make some of her walk/run workouts into podcasts! I'm excited about that as I don't think my body would like her walk/run indoor workouts as they primarily seem to be walking and running in place (which would be very hard on my lower back/hips) - but I have watched them and just the other day I thought how great it would be if they would audio workouts so I could walk on the treadmill or outside with them! I do love her motivation.

She is also going to be posting a weekly workout schedule. And, a new video every Monday and Tuesday. I think she said Tuesday's workout would be a new run/walk w/ podcast.

Here's a link to her video where she discusses all of this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsIxXImqVl4

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 06:49 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Just updating this to say I received an e-mail from Pahla- I subscribe to her e-mail list - and she is going to make some of her walk/run workouts into podcasts! I'm excited about that as I don't think my body would like her walk/run indoor workouts as they primarily seem to be walking and running in place (which would be very hard on my lower back/hips) - but I have watched them and just the other day I thought how great it would be if they would audio workouts so I could walk on the treadmill or outside with them! I do love her motivation.

She is also going to be posting a weekly workout schedule. And, a new video every Monday and Tuesday. I think she said Tuesday's workout would be a new run/walk w/ podcast.

Here's a link to her video where she discusses all of this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsIxXImqVl4

Donna
That is great news! I love her walk/runs and have used the audio to run outside for "company."
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pahla bowers, youtube