Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-28-13, 01:15 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Big-chested VFers: anyone tried Victoria's Secret sports bras?

I'm currently a 34DD and always in the market for new sports bras. VS has three styles offering maximum support that come in my size: the Incredible, the Pro and the Standout.

Anyone tested them out for impact/boobage movement? I do lots of weights and medium-impact cardio (ie step) but some treadmill running and high-impact HiiT, so I need SUPPORT.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-28-13, 02:30 PM  
princess76

No, but I'm DDD and would love to hear reviews as well.
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 02:45 PM  
kristieb726

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
I'm currently a 34DD and always in the market for new sports bras. VS has three styles offering maximum support that come in my size: the Incredible, the Pro and the Standout.

Anyone tested them out for impact/boobage movement? I do lots of weights and medium-impact cardio (ie step) but some treadmill running and high-impact HiiT, so I need SUPPORT.

Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately their bras don't do it for me in general. I'm loving the sports bras by (Panache http://www.panache-lingerie.com/us/b...Panache-Sport/). I'm a 36F or sometime 36DDD/E (depending on the bra maker) and hands down support and comfort has been excellent. You might also want to checkout figleaves.com because they have a variety of bras and the reviews are usually spot on.

HTH!

Kris

Last edited by kristieb726; 07-29-13 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Corrected for spelling...stupid iPad autocorrect....uuuggghhhh
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 03:46 PM  
KirstenK

I have the Incredible (32DD) and I think it is, well, Incredible! I had read a magazine story (fitness or shape probably) where it was highly recommended for larger chests and I really do think that it is one of the best for maximum support that I have tried. I used to use the Enell which was almost too much support and such a pain to get on - I think this one is just as good.
KirstenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 03:58 PM  
holliholli915

Yes, I'm a natural 32DD or 34D and sometimes a 34DD and have tried VS workout bras. Finding the right bra has been a challenge for me since these puppies burst out when I was 16. But, VS or whoever, I always double up. I just need the support, particularly for high impact or running. So, I use a medium support bra underneath a maximum support bra. It works for me. The VS bras are fine. I just think when you have extra...you need to be comfortable and snug. So, doubling up has been my best bet!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 04:02 PM  
PamZee

titlenine.com has a great selection of sports bras for us overly endowed girls. They rate the level of support by the number if barbells.
PamZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 09:32 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Thanks for the input. I get most of my bras from Champion and Title 9, but thought the VS ones looked cute. Kirsten, I like the Incredible's looks the best and might try it based on your review!

Kristie, thanks for the figleaves site - never heard of that one and I like a few styles there.