Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-08, 09:54 AM  
pfhanna

Has anyone have new Trish Muse dvd's?

I was looking at Collage Video's new dvd page and they have Trish Muse Strength Attack and Core Attack? Has anyone tried these? They also have Firm Balance Trainer dvd, listed as ADVANCED, that comes with a little bosu thing. Has anyone tried these and was wondering what you think of them? Thank you, Pam.
Old 02-24-08, 10:10 AM  
Breezy Trousers

I'd love to hear comments, too. Strength Attack looks appealing to me...
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-08, 09:30 AM  
pfhanna

Thanks for your response but it looks as if no one is interested in Trish's new dvd? I may just have to order this to try it and let everyone know. Anyone else out there that has tried Trish??? Thanks much, Pam.
Old 02-25-08, 09:40 AM  
Rosebud

I have just requested it in a trade and will be getting it - if no one responds by the time I receive this DVD I will let you know about it. Hopefully I will have it by the end of the week.....

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-08, 09:44 AM  
Gams

I have the Strength Attack workout and I think I'm going to like it. I was only able to do part of the workout, though, because the DVD was scratched and wouldn't play everything, so I had to send it back and I just received the replacement. I like the variety of exercises she does. I do think she doesn't always show good form - I'm not even crazy about her form in the DVD cover photo. Also, she makes a very odd comment in the section I did....but maybe when someone else gets these, they can enlighten me. Those are just minor things, though - overall I'm happy with this one and now I can't wait to do the whole thing.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-08, 09:56 AM  
antbuko

Gams, I thought her form was lacking just from the clip at Collage. I'm still interested in the workout though. Is it well chaptered?
Old 02-25-08, 09:59 AM  
adrien_73

I had them both, tried Strength Attack once & sold them both. I didn't click with her style of presentation, and there weren't enough upper body moves/reps for me.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-08, 10:13 AM  
ellens2

I have strength attack. I've only done it once though and haven't tried it again. It is well chaptered but, some of the premixes don't work. It was easy to fix as it is well chaptered.
ellens2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-08, 10:25 AM  
Gams

Can you tell me what the heck she was talking about in Strength Attack when she was doing squats and said something about it being like when you are at a football game and have to go to the bathroom...what was that all about?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-08, 11:10 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I have Core Attack that I got in a trade and have previewed it but never done it so I can't help much. I guess I should try it to see if I like it enough to keep it.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trish muse