Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-27-21, 06:48 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Today just sort of melted away. I got some more sorted from my craft room. Today, I organized my washi (decorative) tape, and I cleaned off the dinette table of all the card-making supplies I use when I sit down to make cards. We went on a short walk in the neighborhood. It was somewhat cloudy with sunlight breaking through and it felt nice, warmer. There were a lot of people out walking. In a bit, we have a family Zoom call.

Anita - I'm glad the desk worked out and hope that it sticks with no issues. We have a Nextdoor site and I'll probably look for someone to help us haul the futon upstairs there. But putting the furniture together will be significant work, so I'll go to TaskRabbit for that. I like to read reviews and find someone with a track record in doing that task.

Paula - It's good they were willing to come up on their offer. I hope it works out since it sounds like a lot of trouble to go forward.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-21, 10:37 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 13 Cardio Toning, Yoga with Kassandra Day 27 and a neighborhood walk with DH.

Today is our 50th wedding anniversary so we went to our favorite restaurant which is doing patio service only. It was a little cold but we had a really nice lunch, went for a walk then ended up at our favorite coffee place for a sweet. We had a really nice day.

Anita, Well done on the desk! By the time you read this you should know if the glue held. How do you like it?

Laura, how fun to lose yourself in your craft room. I know hours can melt away when I get started with a craft project.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote