Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-21, 07:12 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Test
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 07:29 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Gosh it’s good to see everyone posting. We were supposed to do a long run today but the weather showed a good chance of rain for today so be Ivrested today and we are going tomorrow.

DH got his second shot today at 0815 and he is doing great. No side effects at all.
Whew.

Vannie I am glad you are in good shape for snow shoveling snow. That is s rigorous workout and you hear about heart attacks while doing it, mostly In-N-Out of shape people, often male. Candlelight Yoga is a great find. I’m like Jbliff
and never find anything like that. Some people in Florida can’t believe that people like to live in cold, snowy areas. Usually those are the same folks that can take 95
degrees. I bet some Floridians would gasp at the thought of not making it to zero degrees.

Cher and Vannie, I like to do lots of different things too, and I get bored easily. Running is good for me because I always run with a friend or 2 and you have to show up for them.

Cher I am glad Joseph’s home office is working out.

Jbliff I actually videoed our last brief “snowfall” and saved it. There were big, noticeable snowflakes. We were in Heaven. Briefly.

Waves to Gibbee, kardng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote