Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-31-21, 06:43 AM  
JBliff

Total Max Mixers - Week of January 31

Hi everyone. I've been up since about 3:45 a.m. so I figured I might as well start a new post for the week. It has been snowing since about 2 a.m. and we have about 1" on the ground. However, the snow is supposed to turn into rain this afternoon.

My workout yesterday was Best of Tae Bo Upper Body, which is a compilation of upper body moves from the various Tae Bo Live workouts.

Karjoy - Great job on running 18 miles. That's a long distance! Our cases here went down slightly but are going back up again. So frustrating. The local health district is getting 6K doses next week but the waiting list is over 30K of eligible people for the current phase.

Vannie - I hope you will not get too much snow.

Cher, Gibbee
- How are you doing?

Have a good day, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-21, 07:35 AM  
Cher

Hi everyone!

Fridays workout was Maximum Instensity Strength Warm-up and Perfect Pump Timesaver Total Body Premix. No workout again yesterday but I did help Joseph clean out his clothes closet in the morning. He had so many clothes in his closet that didn’t fit him and all the clothes that he wears lying all over his room that wouldn’t fit in his closet. We’re trying to help him get his room looking normal before he has to work from home because that is where he is going to be working.

My mom & dad have a friend who is a retired nurse and one of her nurse friend’s is one of the people giving vaccines in our county so she was able to get my parents appointments today to get their vaccines! Yay!

Supposed to get snow today. It’s about 7 degrees outside right now. Brrr!

JBliff - Thanks for starting us off this morning. . I like Candlelight Yoga.

Gibbee - So good to see you post last week. Sorry to hear January was an extra hard month with both of your birthdays happening. Like the JBliff said, just pop in and visit when you feel like it. If I can get by butt to workout this morning I may do that disco walk again. Thanks for the reminder about that one.

Vannie - I understand your feelings about thinking you have ALS anytime something is wrong. I get that way too but think in my head that everything is cancer. Glad your FIL is doing well and your grandma got her vaccine. That’s good news. That was some hard shoveling you did last week!

Waves Karen!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-21, 06:24 AM  
Cher

No workouts all weekend. I guess I better get at it this morning!
Old 02-01-21, 10:21 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was ICE To the Mat + core premix.

We had about 3 inches of snow yesterday and no rain. The snow looks really pretty on the trees.

Cher - That's great you helped Joseph clean out his closet. I hope he was appreciative!

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
Old 02-01-21, 07:42 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hey guys I just lost a nice post. Grrrr.... Now I don’t have enough time to redo so I no will just say hi and good night. Ran about 5 miles this am. It is cold and windy here. Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-21, 06:41 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Cathe Basic Step and just the lower body exercises of Push Pull.

JBliff - We lucked out and didn’t get any snow....just a lot of cold!

Karen - I hate when that happens.
Old 02-02-21, 08:27 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Perfect Pump Upper Body + 35 minutes on the elliptical.

Cher - I can't believe you didn't get any snow and we did. I saw that a town in NJ got over 20" of snow! That's amazing. We're going to warm up to almost 50 by Thursday but then we might get snow again on Sunday.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 02-02-21, 07:00 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Test
Old 02-02-21, 07:10 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Gosh we had an icy cold run this am! The wind chill was 28 degrees. Temp about 34 but winds out of the North at 15 mph. Brrr, though we really did stay warm as we dressed properly. It will be very cold tomorrow morning too. We all agree we don’t have many cold weather running clothes.

Jbliff I heard NYC got 18-24 inches of snow, the most they have had in a long time. Did you get more than the original 3 inches you posted? It does look very pretty for a nice change.

Cher are you looking at any snow this weekend? I guess Nor’easters don’t get your way too often. Is that correct?

Vannie are you buried in a snowdrift? I hope not. Kareng
Old 02-03-21, 08:02 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was Rev'd Up Rumble + calorie crush and the PM Release segment from Yoga for Your Week.

Karjoy - We didn't get more than 3 inches here. It snowed again yesterday for a few hours but the ground was just above freezing so the snow didn't stick. There were over 300 vehicle accidents in Virginia Monday due to the snow though.

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.