Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-13-19, 09:17 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Cheryl -most check ins are like this over time. People change things up but still stick together. I like the accountability of posting, even when I am too busy to engage much.

PN Pure Classical Pilates . Happy Wednesday.
I was replying to another group. Lol. The people I mentioned are not here. See, how confused I am. 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-19, 11:23 AM  
donnamp

Dana - last year, I believe Pilates Nest offered a free or discounted month for Black Friday.....My memory is fuzzy though! I did sign up for a month but didn't end up using it all that much. I think I was just ready to move on to something different at that point.

Cheryl & Cheri - yes, I like the accountability of posting, too. I haven't been talkative lately but that is in part doing to being busy and also, tbh, a bit overwhelmed by some things that are going on in my life....hoping for a brighter tomorrow soon!!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-19, 11:39 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Beginner reformer from LighterLiving

~~~Cheryl

Old 11-13-19, 12:15 PM  
furmomof6

Hello,

Walk
Pilates Nest: Strengthen, Stretch & Sculpt

Dana, good to see you! Hope you and your fur-baby are doing well! I don't know about Black Friday, but when I had a free trial to the Pilates Nest, it was very easy to cancel when it was over. I did it right over her website in my account. I assume it would be the same for a subscription.

Donna, you're probably right about waiting until after the holidays to list your mom's place. I'm glad everything went well with the flooring.

Carol, thanks! I'm feeling better today.

Waves!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-19, 12:28 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thanks Donna and Christine! Did anyone else sign up to receive her free 30 min workout and never got it or heard from her? The offer is on her website....

Christine, my soul mate Basil is doing great! Got clean bill of health last month. Not bad for a 17.5 yo cat.
Old 11-13-19, 12:38 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Thanks Donna and Christine! Did anyone else sign up to receive her free 30 min workout and never got it or heard from her? The offer is on her website....

Christine, my soul mate Basil is doing great! Got clean bill of health last month. Not bad for a 17.5 yo cat.
I'm so happy to hear Basil is doing well! I hope mine make it to 17!

I just tried signing up for the free 30 minute workout, but I have not received it yet either. I'll post again if I do. I checked my spam & trash folders too.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-19, 02:07 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Cheryl -most check ins are like this over time. People change things up but still stick together. I like the accountability of posting, even when I am too busy to engage much.

PN Pure Classical Pilates . Happy Wednesday.
Would you explain to me how accountability works. Maybe me thoughts are different on what a check in does.

~~~Cheryl

Old 11-13-19, 09:37 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post

Dana and Christine, I asked Smriti about that free workout and she sent me this link https://pilatesnest.com/free30minuteworkout.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-19, 09:44 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
Would you explain to me how accountability works. Maybe me thoughts are different on what a check in does.
I work crazy retail hours as a full-time employee. It holds me accountable tipo have to post a workout M-F., this keeping me moving.
Old 11-13-19, 10:17 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Dana and Christine, I asked Smriti about that free workout and she sent me this link https://pilatesnest.com/free30minuteworkout.

Carol
Carol, thank you very much! Is Smriti aware that the link on her website is not working? If I decide to subscribe to her site, I'll let her know.

Are the workouts on her paid subscription site as echo-y as this one is? I'll try it tomorrow and see how I like it. I'm aware of her free youtube workouts but I haven't yet done any of them. Thanks again, Carol!