Old 03-27-18, 02:38 PM  
sbh

Please Delete
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-18, 07:13 PM  
MariC

Signing up

Hi
I have been trying to sign up for the tapatalk website and thought I already had a account through Mary's website but can not find any information and have issues getting in. Can anyone help me. I would like to sell some DVDs through the VF roost
Please pm me or provide info here
Thanks in advance

Mari
MariC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-20, 01:20 PM  
SpiritYogi

Has VF Roost been shut down? I get a notice that says the forum has been disabled.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-20, 11:08 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
Has VF Roost been shut down? I get a notice that says the forum has been disabled.
I can't seem to find the email but I remember getting an email months ago saying that the tapatalk VF Roost was going to be shut down eventually due to inactivity or something like that. I remember I logged in VF Roost after getting that email and indeed, there wasn't much going on there as far as new posts or much (if any) recent activity. I think the email came from whoever set up the tapatalk VF Roost in the first place but not sure since I apparently didn't save the email.

Nevermind, found the email. It was sent out 11/09/2019 (might have initially went into my junk mail folder, I can't remember):

Quote:
Hello,

I am announcing today that if traffic does not increase on this forum, I will be shutting it down permanently. I was really hoping to create a space outside of Facebook where we could buy/sell/trade our workouts. Also, we could talk about topics not allow on VF. I adore VF and post there regularly. I have also posted here quite often. So, if traffic does not increase by January 1, 2020, I will delete this forum.
Personally, I went to the tapatalk forum a few times after it began to browse but didn't see any dvds I was interested in/looking for and I was not interested in selling anything from my collection (just looking to add to my own collection ).
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 08:04 AM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
I can't seem to find the email but I remember getting an email months ago saying that the tapatalk VF Roost was going to be shut down eventually due to inactivity or something like that. I remember I logged in VF Roost after getting that email and indeed, there wasn't much going on there as far as new posts or much (if any) recent activity.
I remember that email as well but thought a notice would go to all members that it was shut down. You are right, there wasn't much activity, sometimes for weeks.

Guess I'll take that site off my daily web visits...
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 11:00 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

I just got an email with the subject line: "Enjoy VF Roost on the Tapatalk App"

How weird is that?

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-23, 03:11 PM  
Karla25

Tags
former sticky, sell videos, selling dvds, vf roost, where to sell