Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-04-20, 01:07 PM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today, so far has been:

Pahla B - 20 Min Weight Loss Low Impact Cardio - this was probably filmed just as Pahla was turning the corner and focusing more on moderate workouts. Just guessing by the date of the video and her chat throughout. it is funny how I miss seeing her after a few days! Lucy's workouts are somewhat similar, but her chattiness during the video is not as personal - if that makes sense. Both instructors can definitely be muted and you could add your own music or something else to listen to since they are pretty easy to follow.

Blessful Body - Pilates for Hard Days this was a restorative practice - a little Pilates, a little yoga....

Glad it is Friday!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-20, 07:17 PM  
GypsyRose

Hello!

A 2 mile walk and later some Qigong. It finally chilled out here. DH and I got a chill in the 50 degree weather. No complaints-our bodies are simply used to living in a sauna.

Today I looked at the workout Moving Mango day 65 Round Booty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruglby7Wquk.I didn't do the workout, but I thought about doing the workout. That's movement!

Summer Breeze That's such a drag about MR's streaming. She would have so much more business if she halved her price and got better tech. You will find something that is a better match.

PatThe Petrone balls are good. I hurt myself with these hard 'Pinky' balls. I was following Jill somebody. The Petrone balls must be in my home somewhere. I used to use them in the pool with my nieces. They were mermaids and the Petrone balls, which floated quite well, were special mermaid food. Whoever got both balls won the mermaid game. Oh, I haven't thought of that in years.Pat, I hope the Petrone balls bring you the feeling of floating like a 'mermaid' in the deep blue ocean.

Donna The Pahla B & Pilates seems a good combo. Not too hard and just right for a Friday. It seems as if things are lifting and looking up.I hope you have a good weekend, Donna.

Okay off to think about doing Qigong!

Rose
GypsyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-20, 08:09 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today was Grace & Gusto - I was missing my Ellen workouts...

Gypsy Rose - Moving Mango looks good - I will definitely be adding some of her stuff into the mix from time to time. That is also so cute about the Petrone Balls and the Mermaid game!!!

Pat - I think I have those Petrone balls somewhere around here...I should look for them..I have Jill Miller's Tune Up Balls, too. Really should make time for that stuff.

Waves, Summer Breeze - I agree w/ Gypsy Rose - I think MR should cut her prices and have better support - I'd sign up - but her price is a bit too high for me to want to commit..

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!!

Donna
Old 12-05-20, 09:56 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

60 minute outdoor walk

I am planning a walk later today when the rain hopefully stops. Since I'm in a mini slump with adding on maybe I'll sneak in the old Winsor Buns & Thighs, it's usually a go to for me when I can't get motivated.
I do have some errands and things to do so I'll see how much time and motivation I have.

ROSE, that does sound chilly for you! That clip of Moving Mango that I peeked at briefly reminded me of Winsor B&T so maybe I'll pull that out.

DONNA, if only MR charged what Ellen does I'd be set. And Ellen puts up new material to boot!

Hi PAT.

Enjoy the day everyone!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-20, 12:57 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Happy Saturday! I am hunkered down inside today, a nor'easter is passing through. I can't complain because farther north they are getting heavy snow.

I missed a couple of days:

Thursday: nothing formal but I had another deep release cupping and guasha massage. She didn't have to scrape me so hard with the guasha this time. Managed to get 5,000+ steps.

Friday:

~ 1.16 mile hike
~ LWR Full Body Workout 10 Minutes (Advent Day 3)
~ 30 hip circle butt bridges
~ 30 hip circle clamshells each side
~ mat PT and psoas release
~ 8,000+ steps

I skipped the Advent workout day 2 because it's 30 minutes, but will do it today. Day 3 had an annoying ad halfway through, but I figured Lucy deserves some compensation for all the free material she's given us.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-20, 01:05 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Summer Breeze, here is a link to Lucy's 10 minute Winter Wonderland workout. Aren't down coats amazing?!!

Donna, it sounds like your daughter has been through so much. Good luck with all things horse. You are a very supportive Mom.

Rose, I tried the Jill Miller Tune-Up balls and call them Hell Balls. They made my issues worse from the pain, and they aggravated my scoliosis. I absolutely adore your use of the Petrone balls as mermaid food. I will visualize being a mermaid during a Petrone "aaaah moment."
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-20, 10:41 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

55 minute outdoor walk

No add on yet again. Not sure what the problem is but I hope I snap out of it soon.
We're helping DS and his gf move today so not sure what workout I'll have the time or energy for today.

PAT, nice workouts. The cupping/massage sounds interesting. Ohh that Winter Wonderland workout looks nice. Maybe I can fit that in today at some point.

Hi DONNA & ROSE.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-06-20, 04:48 PM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today's video workout was Ellen's Fusion Flow and then I did a long outdoor walk w/ my DD.

Summer Breeze - you are doing just fine w/ your consistent walks! Lucy's workouts are nice for add ons. I have fallen a bit behind on them, but I'll catch up at some point.

Pat - did you get snow or just wind and rain? We just had a dreary day on Saturday....today was nicer. Thanks, my DD...well you always worry about them. H.S. has been the worst of it so far, but it is almost over...and hopefully college will be better....

waves, Gypsy Rose!!

Donna
Old 12-07-20, 08:38 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

This morning's workout was:

Pahla B- Low Impact Power Walk Workout to Ease Menopause Moodiness - I wasn't feeling particularly moody today - other than it is Monday and I don't want to work, LOL! But, this was a nice routine, typical of Pahla's power walks....

Blessful Body - Energy Boosting Pilates

I am gong to squeeze in Lucy's Advent workout today....it is one of her 7 minute workouts - 7 moves in 7 minutes and I will work on catching up on the ones I missed over the past few days...

Hope everyone has a Happy "Moan"day!!

Donna
Old 12-07-20, 08:51 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was just the moving but it was certainly enough. They are on the second floor so that added some intensity to the fun. I am planning a walk today and hopefully something else.

DONNA, great variety and consistency. Hope your work day goes well.

Hi PAT & ROSE!

Have a great day everyone!

Tags
bobandbrad