Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-19, 05:19 AM  
IceQueen07

Can't decide if I want to order or not. Originally I wasn't going to because I am sort of step challenged, but like step workouts and keep trying. Today is the last day to get presale price. I hate decisions like this.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-19, 07:05 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Can't decide if I want to order or not. Originally I wasn't going to because I am sort of step challenged, but like step workouts and keep trying. Today is the last day to get presale price. I hate decisions like this.
I'm also very step (choreography) challenged too! It takes me about a month of doing her step workouts everyday when they're first released to get most of it. I still haven't mastered the more complex ones. But the good thing is once I've got it, I've got it. I can come back to it years later and get about 90% of it, lol.

I ordered because I own every thing she's ever released and I'm excited for a low impact version of Imax. I'm sure it'll take me a month to learn it though, lol. I also love her PHA workouts, and there will probably be some great total body weight premixes on that one. The last one will have a 20 minute intermediate workout (which is probably the only segment I'll use).
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-19, 08:08 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
I'm also very step (choreography) challenged too! It takes me about a month of doing her step workouts everyday when they're first released to get most of it. I still haven't mastered the more complex ones. But the good thing is once I've got it, I've got it. I can come back to it years later and get about 90% of it, lol.

I ordered because I own every thing she's ever released and I'm excited for a low impact version of Imax. I'm sure it'll take me a month to learn it though, lol. I also love her PHA workouts, and there will probably be some great total body weight premixes on that one. The last one will have a 20 minute intermediate workout (which is probably the only segment I'll use).
You see, I was all set not to preorder. I own almost everything she has released, except for the barre and cycling workouts. I like her step. I guess I could preorder and cancel after seeing clips if they seem too familiar? Thinking, thinking.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-19, 03:16 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
You see, I was all set not to preorder. I own almost everything she has released, except for the barre and cycling workouts. I like her step. I guess I could preorder and cancel after seeing clips if they seem too familiar? Thinking, thinking.
Just Do it. You know you want to.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-19, 05:13 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Just Do it. You know you want to.
Lol! You know we are always here to push you over that “buy” ledge!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 04:04 PM  
gigi

I am an on demand member. I can't wait to try these workouts. I don't know when on demand members will have access. It is easier for me right now not to use DVD's as I don't have a DVD player in the spaces I use for working out.
Old 06-10-19, 09:06 PM  
Sunrise
VF Supporter

I can't believe it but I did not preorder these. Her bad cueing the last few rounds have turned me off, especially for cardio. I'll wait for clips and reviews because I really, really want Imax 4 and PHA but only if she cues before the move rather than right on the move.
Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-19, 09:50 PM  
angie_nrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I can't believe it but I did not preorder these. Her bad cueing the last few rounds have turned me off, especially for cardio. I'll wait for clips and reviews because I really, really want Imax 4 and PHA but only if she cues before the move rather than right on the move.
I too hope she fixes that issue! Her Imax's all have good cueing, so I'm hoping she'll pay more attention to it. I'm also hoping for some great music and not just "meh" music. It's typically the music that keeps me coming back......or not. All the workouts that I consider to be "fun" have great music.
Old 06-14-19, 01:08 PM  
Sharaz

Interested!! Step is my favorite cardio.
Old 06-15-19, 08:17 AM  
kathym
VF Supporter

I decided to get the digital copies. On the step I don't use the pre-mixes as much so thought this was a good deal.

Tags
cathe, cathe step boss, imax 4, peripheral heart action, pha step, step boss, step without a step, stepsync