Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-13-14, 10:30 AM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
I would like to know which one you're saying that you prefer is it this one
Dream Body Workout Series 5 DVD Set
Yes, that's the one! I love all the workouts (especially the barre workout - it's perfection to me ), it makes for a fun and challenging week if you just plan on knocking one out each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I still need to get the Bump DVD! It sounds like people really like it! Is it less intense than the others?
Oh, not at all!!! The only saving grace is that the cool down/stretch at the end is a bit longer than most DB workouts. I think the only thing that makes this a prenatal workout is the fact that there are no crunches - just lots of standing oblique work and core work. I like to pair this with the original because that one really hits the crunches hard - so I feel balanced between the two. You will get your fill of evil gliding discs and grueling toning (I have a note not to exceed 1 lb dumbbells for this one - lol), don't worry about the intensity, it is there!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-14, 10:39 AM  
daisyfit

Love these workouts, they're fun to do, time flies by and even though they are super hard, they are doable with a few breaks.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-14, 10:59 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post

Oh, not at all!!! The only saving grace is that the cool down/stretch at the end is a bit longer than most DB workouts. I think the only thing that makes this a prenatal workout is the fact that there are no crunches - just lots of standing oblique work and core work. I like to pair this with the original because that one really hits the crunches hard - so I feel balanced between the two. You will get your fill of evil gliding discs and grueling toning (I have a note not to exceed 1 lb dumbbells for this one - lol), don't worry about the intensity, it is there!
What have I been waiting for?! I've had it in my shopping cart at Mary's for ages . . . and am off to order it now! Thanks!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-14, 06:37 PM  
gilbjeter

Thanks all for responding!
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-14, 07:19 PM  
kariev34

You all are making me want to pull out these DVDs. It's been a while. I have bump also and agree that it's awesome!
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 05:27 AM  
DebbieRN

Seeing this thread is revived so thought I'd ask for advice. My sister thought this (not the cardio one) was too advanced for her but I had already bought her the Dream Body Workout Series 5 DVD Set so I just kept it, unopened, thinking I'd sell it or trade it this past Christmas. Still have it and it never occurred to me someone may want it more than the newer Dream Body Cardio Series 5 DVD Set they have.

I'd love even a slightly used copy of the Cardio Series if I could just trade it. I've never sold just prefer to give them away, but I would really love a trade here. Any trustworthy souls here or know of someone wanting a new first set for a used second (lol, in a nutshell) The pricing is different so thought it would be a headache but any advice is welcome.

Debbie
DebbieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 01:23 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I got the cardio set during the wintertime sale (Cyber Monday maybe?) and already use the original set all the time. I'm just getting to actually using them this month, and have already done Fusion 50 and LOOOOVED it! It was cardio intense and really gave me DOMS too, I guess because it was new moves from the original set.

I also did about half of Intense and loved that one too! I knew I would love (and feel incredibly challenged by) those wall squats with upper body work. I think with the cardio emphasis I'll enjoy this set even more than the first set, which I also love (Fusion Mix, Barre 1st half, T&T being my faves/top used).

I am hoping to get to each of them all once in entirety in January (also mixing Tonique BTM, Tapout XT2, and ZCuts) and will check back!

Tags
dream body