Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-13, 07:04 PM  
LeanneM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I finally found all the individual previews - HOLY MOLY do these look hard. they look like tabata & toning intense!

Can't wait though!
Off to check these out! I pre-ordered just based off of the preview on the whole set, but am super excited (and scared! ) to check out the individual clips!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 12:29 AM  
lila_says
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I finally found all the individual previews - HOLY MOLY do these look hard. they look like tabata & toning intense!

Can't wait though!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are clips from the first series.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 05:33 AM  
kitty12
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I'm on my iPad, I don't know how to link. Go to www.fusionfitness.com & go to the store, DVDs, and click on the new set. Once you can see the set preview at the bottom, view it. After it plays individual boxes/previews will come up. You can view about 1 min of each of them, plus the unreleased bump one - which still looks hard.

Hth
Thanks for that -I didn't even realize the individual clips were there the first time I watched the trailer. They look great.

Lila, these are new clips.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 07:28 AM  
lavna
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Québec City (Canada)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I'm on my iPad, I don't know how to link. Go to www.fusionfitness.com & go to the store, DVDs, and click on the new set. Once you can see the set preview at the bottom, view it. After it plays individual boxes/previews will come up. You can view about 1 min of each of them, plus the unreleased bump one - which still looks hard.

Hth
I tried it but after the set preview, nothing else happens. Maybe it doesn't work on the kind of tablet I have (it uses Android)

Nathalie
lavna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 07:58 AM  
Ciara15
 
Join Date: May 2011
Here is a link to the individual clips:

http://www.fusionfitness.com/workout...ream-body-dvd/
Ciara15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 08:35 AM  
momofcha
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
I tried it but after the set preview, nothing else happens. Maybe it doesn't work on the kind of tablet I have (it uses Android)

Nathalie
It only worked on my laptop for me.

Also, based on the previews, it seems like they listened and added longer stretching. I am purely speculating.
__________________
Sue


"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 08:57 AM  
violingal3
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by lila_says View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are clips from the first series.
No - these are new clips for the new series! I am scared of these!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 10:21 AM  
LeanneM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Yeah, I think that Darby pretty much knows what the MILF acronym stands for. If you look at the description of the workout, it starts off with this sentence:

"Not your mama’s workout… this workout will have you looking like you’re 20 again!"

It doesn't bother me either, but does seem pretty tasteless.

The individual clips look really good!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 10:29 AM  
lila_says
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara15 View Post
Here is a link to the individual clips:

http://www.fusionfitness.com/workout...ream-body-dvd/
Ahhhhhh, thanks. Now I'm not sure again....... hopefully Mary's clips will be available soon.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-13, 11:03 AM  
pricek
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NYC
I'm glad that I got to view the other clips. My credit card is safe! These workouts are just too frantic for me. Looking at the clips and listening to the fast talking instructors has me wiped out!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dream body, fusion fitness

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness