Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-29-20, 11:06 AM  
toomuchjoy

Other KCM like Cardio Pump?

I have most of KCM dvds from Build and Burn and older. What is most like Cardio Pump? I love the premixes that have boxing and pump. I keep reaching for Cardio Pump because it makes me happy but I have others that I should try.

Thank you!!
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-20, 05:22 PM  
wendug

Cardio Pump is my fave KCM! Someone recently recommended I try the premix from Circuit Burn with boxing and weights and I really enjoyed it. You could give that a try. Also, Stepboxing has a premix that includes weights between the routines that is good.
Old 03-29-20, 08:37 PM  
amery

Strong and Lean is the most like Cardio Pump in my opinion, but that is one of her new ones. It's great though!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-20, 09:01 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Sculpting Rx maybe? I'm not a kickboxing kinda gal so I buy most of KCM's stuff and end up using the weights premixes or "parts" only... but sometimes enjoy the "peripheral heart action" of alternating lower body and upper body moves (e.g. Your Best Body, New You Coming).
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 06:34 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchjoy View Post
I have most of KCM dvds from Build and Burn and older. What is most like Cardio Pump? I love the premixes that have boxing and pump. I keep reaching for Cardio Pump because it makes me happy but I have others that I should try.

Thank you!!
I love her boxing and pump routines. I actually signed up for her RAW and she has some great ones on that. I couldn't find many on the DVDs that alternate boxing/pump the way I like it. I just did her kickboxing/kettlebell one on RAW this morning and really enjoyed it.

I will follow this post and see if anyone has found some good box/pump premixes.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 07:16 AM  
owltx

We must be workout sisters, because my absolute favorites of Kelly's are her boxing and pump interval combos.

I am a big fan of KCM's premixes for her circuit workouts that incorporate boxing and pump. Both Circuit Burn and Lean Body Circuits have great premixes where she takes the four types of circuits (say upper, cardio, box, lower) and drops one type for the premix. So you can choose just upper and box, say. These are awesome premixes.

Meltdown and Strength and Stamina are a couple of others that come to mind that have good boxing and pump interval combos. Both 30MTF stepboxing and stepboxing 2 have pump/boxing combos.

Trim Down consists entirely of boxing drills and pump. This one is a burner for sure.

And just to keep in mind if you are going to make future purchases her two new ones - Strong and Lean and Cardio Sculpt Overload - both have options for pump and box intervals. They are both really good workouts. The boxing and pump interval premix on Strong and Lean is really fantastic.
Old 03-30-20, 09:02 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
We must be workout sisters, because my absolute favorites of Kelly's are her boxing and pump interval combos.

I am a big fan of KCM's premixes for her circuit workouts that incorporate boxing and pump. Both Circuit Burn and Lean Body Circuits have great premixes where she takes the four types of circuits (say upper, cardio, box, lower) and drops one type for the premix. So you can choose just upper and box, say. These are awesome premixes.

Meltdown and Strength and Stamina are a couple of others that come to mind that have good boxing and pump interval combos. Both 30MTF stepboxing and stepboxing 2 have pump/boxing combos.

Trim Down consists entirely of boxing drills and pump. This one is a burner for sure.

And just to keep in mind if you are going to make future purchases her two new ones - Strong and Lean and Cardio Sculpt Overload - both have options for pump and box intervals. They are both really good workouts. The boxing and pump interval premix on Strong and Lean is really fantastic.
Stephanie- It was you who recommended the premix of boxing and weights on Circuit Burn. (Thanks, by the way! ) I thought it was but wasn't sure. I don't have Lean Circuits, Strong and Lean, or Cardio Sculpt Overload so it looks like I have a few workouts to add to my wish list!
Old 03-30-20, 06:32 PM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Stephanie- It was you who recommended the premix of boxing and weights on Circuit Burn. (Thanks, by the way! ) I thought it was but wasn't sure. I don't have Lean Circuits, Strong and Lean, or Cardio Sculpt Overload so it looks like I have a few workouts to add to my wish list!
I am glad you liked it! The premixes on Circuit Burn are the bomb - so versatile! Lean Circuits is the closest in setup to Circuit Burn, but the other two are great too.
Old 03-31-20, 04:56 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

There is a premix on 30MTF Stepboxing (she's wearing a purple tank on the cover) that has a boxing and weights that is awesome as well. (No step used in the premix. )

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardio pump, kcm, kcm cardio pump, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer, sculpting rx, trim down