Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-19-20, 07:30 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Hope everyone is hanging in there!!! Great workouts are needed right now more than ever as an escape and you all are doing great!! Times like this make me SUPER glad I have my gym in the basement!!
+1 DEFINITELY wishing the same for all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
AnMrsDe, Congratulations to your daughter (and you!) on your weight loss! And good call on delaying your appointment...
Yes, you made the right decision, AnMrsDe.
Super high five to you and your daughter!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-20, 07:42 PM  
MathTeacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
AnMrsDe, Congratulations to your daughter (and you!) on your weight loss! And good call on delaying your appointment...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Our governor postponed school through April 17. I am going to work my way Leslie's Miracle Miles and another set. I can't remember the name but the two mile walk features people who have lost 100+ pounds.
Old 03-19-20, 10:27 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did a 1 mile walk and Firm Maximum Cardio plus abs tonight. The number of cases in Idaho doubled overnight, so we have one county on restrictions. Our governor hasn't mandated any closures. DH and I had a long discussion about whether I should drive or fly. I'm going to fly - we coudn't find any sanitizing wipes, but DS and his GF have some so I will take theirs.
MathTeacher, sounds like a great workout plan!
AnMrsDe, I agree with everyone else - good call on delaying your appt.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 12:15 PM  
Dontmindthemess

AnMrsDe Your daughter must be so happy to win that challenge!! I guess the real prize is the weight loss but I’ll never say no to $100 either! I forgot about finishing up Bust your Butt. The band work looked really good and I have those heavy hip bands now too. I helped my dad schedule a procedure this morning and was wondering if it’ll even ever happen. They’re canceling a lot of non-emergent procedures and surgeries.

Chrys Do you have to travel? I would be worried about getting stuck somewhere away from home now. I guess you could drive back if you had to.

I hope everyone is staying healthy physically and mentally!!! While I’m enjoying a break from wearing panty hose and the daily grind I hope things go back to normal soon. There’s too much underlying stress and uncertainty to really enjoy being home. Stay safe everyone!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 05:31 PM  
AnMrsDe

Thank you ladies! I was super proud of her....she's completed these the past 4? years that she worked there (and lost the weight) but hadn't won 1st place in both categories.

Jane, I hope your dad's procedure can be done and everything goes fine with that. Today I wore gloves and a mask dropping off my parents' groceries! She was concerned b/c she wasn't sure if it is allergies or a cold/etc. that I have. I totally get it but it was weird cause I know I'm not SICK!!! But they are at high risk, so I didn't want to take any chances and I stayed probably 5 min.!//I would absolutely rebel if I had to wear pantyhose to work every day! What if you get a run? Can you even BUY pantyhose any more??

One good thing that has come about with this pandemic crap is that I am getting an afternoon workout in some days!

Have a great weekend!! Find something ENJOYABLE to do and stay safe!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 12:06 PM  
AnMrsDe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Luv2WO!!! Hope you can find something FUN to do today!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 02:59 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Luv2WO, Happy Birthday!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 05:29 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Birthday Luv2WO!!!!
Hope you find a way to have a good time today!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 07:43 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. 3 mile walks yesterday and today. Piper wanted me to do "funny exercises" with her so she was my weight for squats, other legwork, bicep curls and bench press.
Jane, I hope your dad can get his procedure done
AnMrsDe, I wear pantyhose in the winter. When its warm outside, I use self tanner on my legs. I mostly wear dresses and skirts to school.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 08:15 PM  
Tammie M

CharM, I love Jazzercise Burlesque also. It is very fun. And with today's events we need lots of chocolate, fine wine and fun workouts!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts