Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-27-19, 07:17 PM  
Pam

I received some cash as a gift and bought myself a used copy of the Tapout XT set.
Old 12-27-19, 11:57 PM  
fanofladyvols

I did...but does it still count if you
  1. shop for the item
  2. buy the item
  3. and wrap it yourself?!?

If it does, then yes!

Trying some new to me instructors so I bought some DVDs from Mary and from Cathe, a pilates Barre3 ball and some new shorts.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-19, 03:34 AM  
hypnomoon

My SIL got me an Rtic water bottle. It's a beautiful holographic pink. They called it Lava. Great for taking to the gym, driving around and having it hanging with me around the house.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-19, 08:11 AM  
ncl

My family rarely gets me any fitness stuff even if it is on my list. I have pretty much stopped asking! I just buy for myself. For the holiday season, I did get for myself the new Cathe Stepboss and have preordered Tracie Longs latest and am looking forward to those. I am thinking about a Sunny spin bike, too.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-19, 02:35 PM  
Lannette

We (DH, DS and myself) all got some fitness oriented Christmas gifts. DH&I are retired, well I’m mostly retired. We love spending time together and separately in our gym. We don’t have a lot of needs so we tend to use birthdays and Christmas as an excuse for new running shoes and socks and to upgrade fitness equipment. This year the list was embarrassingly long but it was mostly inexpensive.

DH&DS got new running shoes and socks. I got replacement Bellicon Bungees - what a difference! We each got some DVDs, either fitness or to use while doing cardio. We replaced our ancient Beach Body tubing.

We used repurposed materials and put together a really nice dumbbell rack so no cost there.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-20, 02:18 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
My DH got me a Concept 2 rowing machine. I am extremely excited because I have wanted one for several years.

And, yes, it really was from him. Other than mentioning that I wanted one I had nothing to do with it.
This is a fantastic gift and the fact that you didn’t need to be involved is that much better. We would like one but I am trying to have less in the house.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-20, 06:05 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Bosu. I've been coveted this since the beginning of the year. Hope it will not be collecting dust...
Try Romney streaming. It's new, but she has 2 bosu workouts up now and they are amaz... Like nothing I've ever done and so much fun. She has a 7 day free trial.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-20, 06:09 PM  
upperwside

I got a spin bike, spinning shoes and all the accessories, a few streaming services (Romney studios, Beachbody and early access to Barre Blend)...
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitness gifts