Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-19, 08:14 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Kelly Coffey Meyer's RAW Streaming

Passing this along... because I am really enjoying KCM's RAW workouts!

Kelly Coffey Meyer offers her RAW home workouts on her channel at coffeyfit.vhx.tv for $6.99 per month. This weekend she announced that the main workout footage from all of her DVD's is now available on her RAW streaming channel for the same monthly fee of $6.99. All DVD's are up except for the last pair because she is required to wait a certain amount of time before releasing the footage.

In case you are not familiar with RAW, Kelly films her RAW workouts in her basement and typically releases one workout a week. One of those workouts is a part of a recurring series called "Ripped & Ride" which is a cardio & weights circuit program using a spin bike. She has offered "Ripped & Ride" with floor cardio options and encourages the use of other cardio equipment if you have it. This month she did core work on a stability ball while Sammy rode the spin bike.

Thought I would pass this info along! She is also coming out with her own app for streaming. She has posted on Facebook that she anticipates the app being available before Christmas.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 04:50 AM  
SEV

Thanks for the info! That is a great price for all that content.
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 05:52 AM  
Erica H.

I was thinking about buying this as a gift for a friend who already subscribes to Cathe live. Would someone use/want both? Is that too much content? I don't use streaming or subscriptions so I don't know much about it.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 09:47 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

This is the one streaming service I've been tempted by. This makes it that much more interesting. Thanks for the info.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 01:31 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I was thinking about buying this as a gift for a friend who already subscribes to Cathe live. Would someone use/want both? Is that too much content? I don't use streaming or subscriptions so I don't know much about it.

Erica
Erica,

I subscribe to Cathe OnDemand (which includes Live) and also KCM's RAW. I love them both and use them both. Their teaching styles and workouts are different and complementary. KCM does have some step workouts, boxing/kickboxing, floor cardio, weights (just released a 5 day strength series on RAW), kettlebell, etc.

Maybe gifting a month or two of VHX would let her give it a whirl? I don't know that a month is long enough ONLY because I can get super busy and forget about something like a streaming subscription and not use it or not fit it into my schedule. It isn't like having a DVD staring me in the face.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 02:32 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Erica,

I subscribe to Cathe OnDemand (which includes Live) and also KCM's RAW. I love them both and use them both. Their teaching styles and workouts are different and complementary. KCM does have some step workouts, boxing/kickboxing, floor cardio, weights (just released a 5 day strength series on RAW), kettlebell, etc.

Maybe gifting a month or two of VHX would let her give it a whirl? I don't know that a month is long enough ONLY because I can get super busy and forget about something like a streaming subscription and not use it or not fit it into my schedule. It isn't like having a DVD staring me in the face.
Thank you!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 08:05 AM  
Rhonda

I just subscribed to RAW this month and am enjoying it. I had it gifted to me last year and just couldn't get into the workouts.

Not sure what changed in a year but I am really enjoying KCMs boxing/pump workouts along with the heavy bag workout.

For $6.99 a month I figured I would try it and I think I will be keeping it for a while.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 09:12 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I just subscribed to RAW this month and am enjoying it. I had it gifted to me last year and just couldn't get into the workouts.

Not sure what changed in a year but I am really enjoying KCMs boxing/pump workouts along with the heavy bag workout.

For $6.99 a month I figured I would try it and I think I will be keeping it for a while.
Ooh this sounds interesting. I have a heavy bag that I hardly ever use. However it is in my basement and I am not sure I will be able to stream down there. Does she have more than one heavy bag workout? Also does she offer a free trial?
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 09:29 AM  
wendug

Just a thought...I wonder if Kelly will offer a discount on streaming services at her New Year's sale like she does with her DVD's. That would be awesome!
Old 11-19-19, 11:10 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Just a thought...I wonder if Kelly will offer a discount on streaming services at her New Year's sale like she does with her DVD's. That would be awesome!
She is only 6.99 a month, and has a lot of content up. She is less than any other streaming site.. So I doubt it. Her site is the only streaming I am using now... And will continue. It's really good and just what I need.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm raw