Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-30-19, 10:08 AM  
upperwside

That sweet spot keeps changing over the years. But for now it Hamelin's Inchloss and cardio tone workouts with some heavier stuff with KCM and Cathe. Also lots of dog walking and rebounding. I need a mix of high rep and lower rep with heavier weights. And cardio needs to be a mix as well.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-19, 05:43 PM  
dmlarue1

Anti inflammatory eating and balanced life pilates..been doing for 3 years now...lowest weight, less stress, less back pain and feel stronger without being beat up. I walk my dogs daily. I mix in classical stretch and yoga but i always do my pilates
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-19, 05:52 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlarue1 View Post
Anti inflammatory eating and balanced life pilates..been doing for 3 years now...lowest weight, less stress, less back pain and feel stronger without being beat up. I walk my dogs daily. I mix in classical stretch and yoga but i always do my pilates
Yes yes yes. If I could stop buying the darn Oreos. I love to hear that people have stuck with something that works. I just got a reformer yesterday ?

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-19, 07:19 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlarue1 View Post
Anti inflammatory eating and balanced life pilates..been doing for 3 years now...lowest weight, less stress, less back pain and feel stronger without being beat up. I walk my dogs daily.
I could have written this!

Another Pilates and walking sweet spot here. I starting doing it after I developed Lyme disease. It's pretty much all I could handle without stressing my body, and I fell in love with it. I've been doing Pilates for about 4 years now and don't think I'll ever look back.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-19, 08:48 PM  
horsemom2

Moving to music is my sweet spot and very satisfied by WalkingOnlineWorkouts for almost 2 years

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-19, 09:55 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I find my "sweet spot" every couple of months, and it's always something new and different.
Old 11-04-19, 06:52 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I find my "sweet spot" every couple of months, and it's always something new and different.
LOL! Me too - my sweet spot is currently Bar Method streaming. Before that it was Pilates Nest and walking.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-19, 08:27 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Moving to music is my sweet spot and very satisfied by WalkingOnlineWorkouts for almost 2 years

Barb S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
LOL! Me too - my sweet spot is currently Bar Method streaming. Before that it was Pilates Nest and walking.

Carol
Hum they all sound good.

~~~Cheryl

Old 11-06-19, 06:32 AM  
Carol K

I've known it was the FIRM since 1989, but in Dec. 2006, I discovered that what works for me (i.e. what keeps me consistent) is doing a rotation designed by someone else, not just doing what I feel like doing, which is usually nothing. At that time, I was a member of the FIRM club and I began doing the monthly rotations on the site. Now I do Tonda's monthly rotations, which are 6 days per week of a combination of FIRM and BeMax workouts.
Old 11-06-19, 10:41 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I've known it was the FIRM since 1989, but in Dec. 2006, I discovered that what works for me (i.e. what keeps me consistent) is doing a rotation designed by someone else, not just doing what I feel like doing, which is usually nothing. At that time, I was a member of the FIRM club and I began doing the monthly rotations on the site. Now I do Tonda's monthly rotations, which are 6 days per week of a combination of FIRM and BeMax workouts.
I can’t decide if a rotation is good for me or to lay back and let the day choose

~~~Cheryl

Tags
sweet spot