Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-17, 02:42 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am debating on this one. Price just seems so high and then the $5 shipping. I haven't done any of her workouts, are they good and worth it? I also would like the leg workout but unfortunately you cannot buy them together. The leg one is available on Amazon so I can go that route and not pay shipping.

I love to have good workout for my bellicon and this does look good. I don't know her as an instructor.
Thanks for mentioning the hip and leg one. I like the preview clip. So I decided to order it from Amazon to get free shipping instead of pre-ordering her new one. Maybe, that one will be available on Amazon later and then I could get free shipping.
Old 10-20-17, 06:47 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Thanks for mentioning the hip and leg one. I like the preview clip. So I decided to order it from Amazon to get free shipping instead of pre-ordering her new one. Maybe, that one will be available on Amazon later and then I could get free shipping.
Your welcome, I am thinking of doing the same. I just like to find fun rebounder workouts. Wonder if she will have a sale come the holidays?
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 11:33 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

The editing of the clip is so frenetic, I'm not sure if I'd like it or not.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 12:45 PM  
deineira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
The editing of the clip is so frenetic, I'm not sure if I'd like it or not.
Exactly! I'll wait for Mary to post a clip so that I can see what's actually going on here...
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 04:33 PM  
MoFirmer

On Facebook it shows some filming of her leading a rebounding class. Not sure if it is from the dvd or from a segment she was doing for ETV. It might give you a bit more insight into Simone's style. It looks like she just took what she did in her Body By Simone dvds only on a rebounder.
Old 10-30-17, 03:44 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Did anyone get a shipping notice yet? I got email stating that my preorder is now available. Nothing else. I've never ordered from her before and I'm wondering if shipping notice will follow or is the dvd just going to show up at my door?
Old 10-30-17, 03:44 PM  
horsemom2

The stream has been released.
The email had a link to click but I had to join vhx to get the link to work.

It looks good but not as colorful as I prefer.
It sounds ok but not my kind of music
Glad I saved $10 by not ordering the dvd.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-17, 02:20 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I just received shipping notice with tracking number. Should have it Fri/Sat this week.
Old 10-31-17, 03:50 PM  
horusosiris

I did this 58 minute workout. The workout is done in a loft or warehouse and the set was a bit boring. The workout moved quickly and cueing was practically non-existent but all the moves were repeated several times and were easy to remember. All of the participants wore white and the walls were all white but the black and pink sneakers they wore did provide the workout with a bit of color. There is a warm up done on the floor, 3 rebounding segments, a combined rebounding segment, an arm segment, a leg segment and a core segment. The arm (done with one pound wrist weights) and the leg segments were too short to be effective for much of anything other than to add variety to the workout. The workout was done to the beat but I really did not care for the music at all and I am not usually picky about music. The next time I do this workout (I do not feel led to do it again anytime soon), I will turn the volume down and play my own music. I will also just do one or two of the rebounding segments at a time and leave out the core, arm and leg segments.

I feel just so-so about this BBS rebounding workout. I prefer Bellicon home workouts, LekFit rebound/tone workouts and You Tube rebounding workouts.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-17, 03:54 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I did this 58 minute workout. The workout is done in a loft or warehouse and the set was a bit boring. The workout moved quickly and cueing was practically non-existent but all the moves were repeated several times and were easy to remember. All of the participants wore white and the walls were all white but the black and pink sneakers they wore did provide the workout with a bit of color. There is a warm up done on the floor, 3 rebounding segments, a combined rebounding segment, an arm segment, a leg segment and a core segment. The arm (done with one pound wrist weights) and the leg segments were too short to be effective for much of anything other than to add variety to the workout. The workout was done to the beat but I really did not care for the music at all and I am not usually picky about music. The next time I do this workout (I do not feel led to do it again anytime soon), I will turn the volume down and play my own music. I will also just do one or two of the rebounding segments at a time and leave out the core, arm and leg segments.

I feel just so-so about this BBS rebounding workout. I prefer Bellicon home workouts, LekFit rebound/tone workouts and You Tube rebounding workouts.
Bummer! Thanks for your thoughts!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote