Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-13, 12:05 PM  
lesia

Thanks Ladies, you make a girl feel good when she needs a little cheering up. I just sat down and went through the Cathe Series that had what I was looking for. At first I chose workouts from LIS + CrossFire/To The Max + XTrain. I'm not into heavy lifting right now because the cardio factor is what I'm after with the lighter weights in her metabolic workouts.

It was actually AfterBurn that got me going on this "tangent". I remember doing lots of BB and BodyPump/step/attack and then Cathe came out with LIS and I said, "I haven't done a Cathe workout in ages". By this time I was in my 40s and still going strong but had some extra fluff.

I've tried this type of rotation before, but life got in the way and I put it off. This time I've committed to 60 days because I want to see where I go with this. Sometimes I think but...I have all these other workouts. Well, I know I'll be ready for them in the next challenge. My idea is to just keep moving.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 08:34 AM  
Tugger31

I've been doing a metabolic type of rotation as well the past few weeks and the definition I'm seeing in my arms is awesome! I havent lost weight b/c the past 2 weeks my diet has been horrible, but still liking the results so far. I've been doing mostly BH's Skinny Rules with a few Cathe's and KCM's new Trim Down thrown in for variety. I have Zuzka's workouts too just havent added those yet. Once a week or every other week I'm also doing a pure cardio day and/or a pure total body weight workout whenever my body feels it needs it.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 08:40 AM  
Rhonda

sounds awesome. I have enjoyed the metabolic workouts I have done but have never kept it up long enough to know of any results.

Right now trying lower body twice a week, kickboxing for cardio and one full body workout. Hoping to lower body fat in the lower body.

I may have to try your rotation.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe metabolic, flex train, metabolic workouts