Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-30-19, 08:40 AM  
Sissy B

Fitbit/Fitness Tracker *September* 2019 Check-In

Welcome to the September 2019 Fitbit/Fitness Tracker Check-In. This check-in is designed for a place to share your daily steps via Fitbit, Apple Watch, pedometer, phone app or anything else you use to track your steps.

If you currently share your steps with another check-in, please continue to do so. But we'd love to hear about how everyone is achieving their goals counting steps.

You can track and record any steps you like via a Leslie workout, treadmill, or just plain old outdoor walking. All steps count! Feel free to just record your steps or log any other workouts you do in addition to your steps here too - yoga, strength training, kettlebells, dance, kickboxing, etc.

So if you walk or run for fitness and make a habit of counting your steps, please join us here and lets enable each other as we Step to Fitness.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-19, 08:41 AM  
Sissy B

Since I'm going to be traveling this weekend and I'm not sure how reliable the WiFi is going to be, I went ahead and started the new thread for September.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 12:27 PM  
dbclark44

Yesterday I did an hour long walk in the park for 3 miles. It felt good out. Temps were in the low 70s and the sun was in and out. It felt good and my knees feet and legs cooperated so I felt good while walking.

Today, not sure what I'll be doing. Haven't done anything yet. Will probably go down and get on the tm in a bit and follow that up with some weights.

Chrys, you spend plenty of quality time with your family. Between your trips to see your grands and visits with Mom & Dad, I'd say you have the quality time dept covered. Hope your stomach feels better.

Have a great Sunday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-19, 03:06 PM  
dbclark44

Today I did another hour long walk in the park for 3 miles. Went to a different park this morning that's a little over 1 mile each lap. Nice long track around the park grounds. It was also nice because it was still early (got there at 0830) enough that there were lots of shade patches to give you some relief from the sun. It was warm and I sweated buckets.

Then I came home, ate, watched a TV show, then went down and did Cathe Lite Upper Body Stacked. I really like this Lite series. It's coming in 3rd place for me after Xtrain and ICE. Didn't want to do any lower body work because my knees were slightly sore after the walk. This track has a couple of slight inclines which my knees felt going up and down.

Never did get around to doing anything yesterday. Got lazier and lazier as the day went on.

The weather is perfect today, low 80s, with spots of cloud cover in and out. DH and I are just hanging out at the house not doing anything.

Hope you all are enjoying a great Labor Day.

Old 09-03-19, 09:56 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I was supposed to have a hair appt this morning, but our alarm didn't go off so it's moved to tomorrow. I went to massage after work, and did a 1 mile treadmill walk along with Firm - Hi Def Sculpt tonight.
Steps: 11,609

Deb, sounds like you had a great labor day

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 08:18 AM  
dbclark44

Tuesday 9/3 - TM 50 min/2.45 miles; Deep Stretch Hips & Legs with Mimi

Heading out for a pedicure in a bit so no workout yet. Depending on the temp, I may go by the park lake and walk afterwards. We're supposed to be having lower humidity and temps throughout the day so will play it by ear.

Have a great Wednesday ladies.

Old 09-04-19, 07:06 PM  
dbclark44

Today - TM 30 min/1.3 miles; Slim & Limber

I did so much running around today after getting my pedi. Went to Sam's Club then the mall. Both places involved lots of steps. Pretty sure I'm over 10K now but don't have a fitbit or other pedometer. Just got done on the tm before i call it quits for the day.

Have a good evening ladies.

Old 09-04-19, 08:50 PM  
cdayley

I got up early for a 6 am hair appt, so I just did a 2 mile treadmill walk tonight.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 10:29 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

22-Aug-19 3869
23-Aug-19 1993
24-Aug-19 12549
25-Aug-19 6965 Firm Get Chisl'd
26-Aug-19 5606
27-Aug-19 10548
28-Aug-19 11552
29-Aug-19 3830
30-Aug-19 11834
31-Aug-19 5097
1-Sep-19 4551 JS WS3 Pilates and Yoga
2-Sep-19 12705
3-Sep-19 11004 JS WS3 Total Body
4-Sep-19 JS WS3 Total Body 15 Minutes

My steps and workouts since the last time I checked in (copied from excel spreadsheet).

I'm doing a bit better with the walking and workouts these days.

I have a confession to make---I don't check in more often because I "have" to click on "new posts" at the top of the forum and read all the new posts that interest me every time I come to VF. Sometimes I don't have the time for that so I don't "pop in" to check in. :|

I probably need to get over that quirk!

Quiet times around here. The youngest was home for a few days but is back in school. All the other young adults are doing their thing......
Old 09-06-19, 06:50 AM  
dbclark44

Thursday 9/5 - Park walk 1 hour/3 miles

Today kicks off the bowling season. Yay!!! I'll be bowling every Monday and Friday morning from now until May.

Yesterday I got out to the park by 7. Temps were in the 60s and it felt soooooo good. Have to leave in an hour for bowling but do want to try and get in some weight work before leaving. it helps loosen me up for bowling.

Have a great Friday all.

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers